Where can I find physical location of mobile nintex form I submitted

• 2 October 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hello All,

I am wondering if there is a physical location of the nintext mobile form I submitted it must be a xml file I believed.

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi.

When you submit a form from Nintex mobile it becomes an item in a SharePoint list.
A desktop form is then required to view the item.
Badge +2

Hi Thanks for prompted reply. Yeah it saves to sharepoint list, however in my case our form has a very long assessment it is a series of questions that field workers have to filled up offline and we are not going to save all of these questions so I was thinking if we could just dig up the form in xml format and review the answers just in case.

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

If there is a control on a form it will be saved to SharePoint even if it is not bound to a column.
There is a hidden column called Form Data that is in XML format that saves all unbound controls and form variables.

To view the XML:

Create a column in your list that is Data Type Multi Lines of Text and make sure it is configured as plain text.

Next run a worklfow with an update item action configured as per the screen shot below.

This will extract the data from the hidden column and display it in the Multi lines of text column.

4854iF2ED471762090400.png

Badge +2

Thanks Simon it works perfect Solution accepted