cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Addieren von Werten aus "Nachschlagen in Liste"

Guten Abend,

da ich neu hier im Forum bin möchte ich mich im Voraus für jede Hilfe bedanken und für eine eventuell mangelhafte Verwendung der Suchfunktion entschuldigen

Ich habe eine benutzerdefinierte Liste zur Kostenplanung (das übliche - Plan, Forecast, Abgeflossen, ...)  in Sharepoint erstellt; zwar kann man hier viel mit Formeln arbeiten, jedoch nur spaltenbasiert.

Ich möchte (muss) jedoch die Werte einer bestimmten Spalte ("Ist") aus allen Zeilen der Liste addieren und dann das Ergebnis vom genehmigten Budget abziehen, um den Wert "Verfügbar"  zu erhalten; mein Ansatz hierfür ist (noch) die Aktion "Nachschlagen in Liste":

nintex01.PNG

was bei meiner benutzerdefinierten Liste die Ausgabe

Ist:

(etc. pp.) erzeugt. Wo es hakt ist, wie ich diese einzelnen Zeilen nun addiert bekomme - 6,16+4,90 und so weiter. Das Ergebnis (wenn sich ein solches auf diesem Weg erzielen lässt) würde ich dann in einer Variablen speichern.

Geht das auf diesem Wege überhaupt, oder ist schon mein Ansatz verkehrt?

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Addieren von Werten aus "Nachschlagen in Liste"

Hi, Wulf Kaiser​!  Welcome to the forum! Generally, we try to work in English on the community, but I'll reach out to our German-speaking Ninsters and see if someone can answer your question. Patrick Hosch , any chance you can take a whack at this? 

All the best!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

I am exacting to answer this question(different language). I used google translation to understand this question!!!!

Query list and store all list id(s) on collection variable

Then use For-each loop to access each item --> query the value by id and add it to local variable.

one of example for For each loop:

Create a task in a For each loop

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Thulasi,

sorry for the german language - i was sitting in the train and dead tired

Here again and in english this time.

I already stored the query resulton the list field "Ist" in a collection variable:

6,16;4,90;2,94;1,47;0,98;1,96;5,88;8,33;1,96;10,68;0,49;0,50;2,94;11,24;1,47;0,98;0,98;0,98;2,94;3,92;2,45;

What i need to do is to add every semicolon-separated value - i.e.

+ 4,90

+ 2,94

and so on to a total sum. You suggested to use a foreach loop for that task...

nintex_list_calc.PNG

... but which action should i place inside? The only calculation action is "Mathematical Calculation" and when i do

nintex_calc.PNG

("Zwischensumme Changes 2015" is my collection variable), i get a nonsense result...

0 Kudos
christoph_kubes
Nintex Newbie

Hy Wulf,

I guess you simply have to change one of your “Zwischensumme Changes 2015” variables to “Saldo Changes”. Otherwise you override the result stored in “Saldo Changes” every single iteration.

Another important thing is that you have to take care about the selected variable type (e.g. Integer, Number). If you have a string variable, you may use the Nintex “Convert value” action and store the string value in a temporary number variable to sum up your values.

snip_20151204133918.png

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Christoph,

many thanks for that!

My steps are now:

1. Lookup in list and store the result in collection "Collection Changes 2015"

2. Loop through each element in "Zwischensumme Changes 2015" and store the result in variable "Zwischensumme Changes 2015"

3. Calculate ["Saldo Changes 2015" = "Zwischensumme Changes 2015" + "Saldo Changes"]

The result ist now the correct and wanted value.

Best, Wulf

0 Kudos
Not applicable

And who can blame you? Tired is tired. Thanks for making the effort, though! The best German-speaking Nintster I could find is unavailable for a few more days.  I hope this thread is working out for you, though!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

You welcome,  In the first question i saw only one step. So, I tried to explain the overall process and available functions on Nintex and assumed math calculation is basic and you can manageable.,

any way you have final solution.

0 Kudos
patrick_hosch
Nintex Newbie

Great work by the community I managed to take some time off to go on a long overdue holiday back now and will keep an eye on German posts. Happy to reply to any of them and also translate them into English if required for the benefit of all members

0 Kudos