Server Error in '/K2V3/Workspace' Application.

• 1 September 2005
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1
i got this error on my workspace

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.ArgumentException: These columns don't currently have unique values. at System.Data.DataRelationCollection.Add(DataRelation relation) at System.Data.DataRelationCollection.Add(String name, DataColumn parentColumn, DataColumn childColumn) at WorkSpaceService.FilterService.GetReportTemplate(String UserToken) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

my infra :
1. win2003 sp1
2. k2.net 2003 build 3.5140.1.0

7 replies

Badge +9
Hi,

Just a couple of questions:

1. Was this a new installation not working from start?
2. Did it work and after a while stopped?
3. Does this happen to all users or only certain users?
4. Does this occur from a client machine or on the Workspace server or both?
Badge +1
1. Yes
2. No. I test after installation completed
3. Im not sure coz i test it on the server installed with k2
4. Tested only on server
Badge +1
any update?
Badge +11
Hi,

I haven't seen this error message before - and believe me, I've seen a couple...

It looks like something is wrong with some table in your K2Log database.

I would strongly recommend to open a formal support request for this problem (http://portal.k2workflow.com). The support personnel will probably need to have a look at your databases.

Have you made any changes to the indexes on your K2Log database?

Regards,
Ockert
Badge +1
Hi Ockert,

Thanx for the reply. It's a fresh installation, and i've done k2.net installation on a couple of servers with same spec before. This is the 1st time I got this error.
Badge +11
Hi,

The only thing I can recommend (other than submitting a formal support request), is to do a complete uninstall and re-installation of K2.net 2003.

Regards,
Ockert
Badge +4
j_slovax, did you get to the bottom of this?

anybody else know anything about it?