Has the new responsive been tested on SP 2013. Js errors

• 26 September 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi,

I just downloaded the last Nintex Forms for SP 2013, i can not use the buttons on the designer (save, publish, etc..). Looking at the details, Js has a Sys.ParameterCountException: Parameter count mismatch. exception

It looks like the problem is about the Es6 problems we have natively with SP 2013, usually we got to include es6-shim.js before all other script inside the page to prevent this problem, but Nintex is using his own masterpage, so we can't modify the script order.

Am i the only one with this problem?

Regards,

3 replies

Badge +2

Hello I am having the same problem.  In designer I can't get any of the ribbon buttons to work.  Error says "Sys.ParameterCountException: Parameter count mismatch."

Badge +2

I contacted support and they helped me track down the issue.  The web.config need to be changed at the web application.

There is an issue with the latest release when you have this line in web.config:

compilation batch="false" debug="true" optimizeCompilations="true"

You must set debug to false:

compilation batch="false" debug="false" optimizeCompilations="true"

Badge

Interesting we installed this in our DEV enviornment to try out the new responsive forms for SP2013. Ran into all sorts of script issues and problems, contacted Nintex Support and been given the run around for about two weeks now doing all sorts of stupid first level things like 'restart IIS'.

I'll give this a go, but it's pretty terrible to have to turn off debugging to get this to work!