I am trying for publish workflow but getting following error:
soap.serverserver was unable to process request detected use of a workflow constant
pls guide what is an issue and how to fix it.
you have an action labeled 'Initiator' within workflow.
the action uses workflow constant named 'LDAPUser'.
the constant either doesn't exist on the site (collection) where you're publishing the workflow from, or an user account that publishes workflow doesn't have sufficient permissions to read the constant value.
I have upgraded workflow from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013. I have checked from database workflowconstant has entry 'LDAPUser' but when i checked workflow constant under site settings it does not show that. i am performing these steps using spfarmadmin.
pls guide what to do.