Accessing Old Worklist Items

• 16 January 2014
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I'm trying to access old Worklist Items. It seems that as soon as they are actioned, they disappear. Is there a way to access completed Worklist Items in the browser (perhaps K2 workspace) or more importantly with SmartObjects. Using a view of the Workflow SmartObject, I can access and display all open Worklist Items for Events within my process, but cannot access past worklist items.

We are hoping to use this for many things. A simple use case is to see all the Worklist Items that have already been completed for a given instance of a Process. I feel like this data should be easy to access and present. Am I missing something simple?

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

You won't be able to access old worklist items themselves as they don't exist one the activity has completed. What you will want to look at are the reporting smartobjects. They will give you access to the details about the items that you are looking for and these are the same smartobjects we use in our out of hte box reports. 

If you launch the smartobject services tester tool from <install directory>k2 blackpearlin you will see a section called Workflow Reports. This will give you access to the informaiton for which you are searching. 

16132iB6ED1B8E06D2CB38.png