SPS & Infopath Workflow - Republishing Infopath Forms

• 22 February 2005
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi

I have an Infopath form published in SPS form library and created a K2 Workflow it works fine. But when i modify the from template in the Form Library, i am unable to access the new modifications from the K2.Net Studio. So everytime i am creating the Workflow from the scratch. Can anyone tell me how to get the latest template from the K2.Net studio?.

thanks & regards
S.Saba

1 reply

Badge +10
To Edit the Integration Components and Properties of an InfoPath integrated Process:

Go to the Properties of the Process, by right-clicking on the design canvas and selecting Properties.

You will notice a field called: InfoPath Document Actions. This only appears on InfoPath integrated Processes.

If you want to make changes to the InfoPath Form Template definition, you MUST always access the Form Template from with K2.net Studio, by selecting Design Document from the InfoPath Document Actions drop-down list.

If you want to change some of the Integration Properties, select Update Document Settings from the InfoPath Document Actions drop-down list. The Following Properties can be modified:

The Location of the source InfoPath Form Template.

The URL that points to the K2.net InfoPath Web Service.

Which View from the InfoPath Form must be used to submit the initial request.

The name of your K2.net Server.

Which InfoPath Form field must be used to populate the Process Instance Folio Number Field.

Whether or not you want to create a K2.net ViewFlow link in the K2.net Task Pane that will appear in InfoPath when the Client Event Form is completed and if you only want the Destination User to have the ability to Submit the Form to the K2.net Server.