Cannot see logo image when going to PDF

• 22 September 2017
  • 12 replies

I have created a few forms and have an image in for our company logo.  The image displays properly in the design and preview modes.  however, when I choose Print to PDF the logo does not come through to the PDF.  Is there something special to do that I am missing.  ?

thanks.

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Did you check out this thread:  

I did see that, but I would have no idea what I was looking for in the Custom CSS section.  Can you help ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Do you have any "includes" at the beginning of the section?

I do not have any includes on the Custom CSS in the form settings.  And I even went under the advanced form settings to see if there was anything there and there isn't.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hmm, ‌? Any ideas? This is a bit outside my wheelhouse.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Do other, regular users see the logo when displaying the form, or only you can see it? Where the image is stored? Site assets or publishing library? Is the image published? Maybe it is related to permissions?

regards,

Tomasz

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Do you get a different result when the image/logo is from a public url path and not on the site?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi ‌,

I may be reaching here but let me ask you to try a few things. First, is the logo nested anywhere like a panel for example?

Try placing another copy of the logo somewhere else on the form and make sure it is not inside any panels or behind/in front of any other controls. Lets see if it will render as a new object loaded to a blank spot on the form when sent to PDF. Let me know what happens.

Regards,

Patrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Tammi Rush‌ I think this is most likely related to some access/ permission issues. Have you worked it out? Have any from the above answers helped you? If so please mark it as correct so that other users will know there is a solution here.

Regards,

Tomasz

Badge +2

I have same issue, and also opened a support ticket with Nintex. They replied that they have a reported bug on this issue and dev team will review that. Not sure when this is going to be addressed. 

If i put a public picture works fine.

Badge +2

We had this issue and found out it was the location of where we saved the form. We were trying to save it at the top level of our site collection and use it across all sites. It wouldn't print to PDF. Once we moved it to the actual site level of where the form was, it worked fine. 

Badge +2

Just found that if we try to use Print To PDF in IE works fine, still a problem in Chrome.