Nintex Forms 2013 List Form Webpart Error

• 11 July 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

After upgrading Nintex Forms 2013 to 2.9.1.0, Nintex Forms list Webparts displays error.  This occurs on pages that the webpart already existed and if I try to add onto a new page.

Web Part Error: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.WebParts.NFListFormWebpart.NFListFormWebpart, Nintex.Forms.SharePoint, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c52d764dcf7ec883 could not be found or it is not registered as safe"

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I would refer to the Installing Nintex Workflow 2013 and Nintex Forms 2013

On Page 14 you see how a solution is deployed in Central Admin. There is a table on page 15 of the solutions and when/how they are deployed.

Then on page 22 start on:

Activate features in SharePoint

Nintex Workflow must be activated on both the site collection and relevant sites;

Nintex Forms needs activation on the site collection only.

For the webparts, on page 23 is a guide to the Site Collection features that should be activated.

Nintex Workflow 2013 Reporting Web Parts

Note: This feature is only available for the Enterprise edition of Nintex Workflow.

Allows the Nintex Workflow Enterprise reporting web parts to be added to sites in this site collection.

Nintex Workflow 2013 Web Parts - the one you are looking for

Allows the Nintex Workflow web parts to be added to sites in this site collection.

In some cases I restarted server.