Expense Claim Tutorial Introduction - Problems with Testing Solution 1

• 30 August 2007
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I have successfully created the workflow and deployed it to the server. I noticed that a permission step is missing and I granted rights to get around that issue. My problems are as follows

1. When I upload a document the workflow fails to start successfully at first. See SharePoint Workflow Log below.
  2. The task that is created in SharePoint is not assigned to anyone
  3. The SharePoint K2 Worklist webpart shows no tasks even though the K2 Workpsace shows tasks assigned to the user.

Again I have followed the instructions in the tuturial with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks in advance.

SharePoint Workflow Log

8/29/2007 4:42 PM Error  SP Service  Monthly Expense ClaimExpense Claim failed to start. 

8/29/2007 4:45 PM Workflow Initiated  CLEARBRIDGEVPCadministrator

An instance of the Monthly Expense ClaimExpense Claim workflow has been successfully started by CLEARBRIDGEVPCadministrator. Workflow started.

8/29/2007 4:45 PM Task Created  K2 Service

A new task has been created for K2 Users. Task created.

7 replies

Badge +1

Hi All,

I have resolved problem 3 of the task not showing in he K2 worklist. The problem was I was assigning to the AD account and not the K2 account using the K2 Browser.

The other problems still persist

1. When I upload a document the workflow fails to start successfully at first. See SharePoint Workflow Log below.
  2. The task that is created in SharePoint is not assigned to anyone

One other thing I have noticed is that the ViewFlow doesn't appear when I select the option from the K2 Worklist. A page opens but the nothing appears. Do I need to complete come configuration or permissioning for this to work.

Thanks

Badge +5

I'm having the same problem, can´t assign the tasks in sharepoint, have you come up with a solution?

thanks 

Badge +10

Quick "pre-question" are you on SP1?

Badge +5
yes I am
Badge +10
If you are assigning to individual users, try a “Plan per destination – All at once” plan with a single slot.
Badge +5
Where do I do that?
Badge +10

In the process

go into advanced mode destination planning (activity strip, destinations, back button, advanced, next button).