Unable to commit Data to local Database using ListView

• 12 August 2014
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Dear K2-Community,

I've got an issue regarding using a List-View to commit data from the form to the local sql-database.

My aim is to add data to my ListView and then by hitting the button "Send Data" on the form to commit the Data and push it into the local database. To do this I created ofc a SmartObject and use the "Create" respectivley the "Save"-Method of the SmartObject. Furthermore I add some data from the Form to it which i can find in my database already but I'm not able to commit the data from the List View. 

In the end on hitting the "Sending"-Button I call a rule (after passing Validation):

"Then on ListView, using SmartObject execute the Save/Create method for all items that have been Added/Changed/Removed (configure)"

On (configure) I use "Controls > Display Row(s) > Datalabels" to fill the text boxes of my ListView. After that I start the workflow. 

Is somebody able to help me? Maybe because u got the same issue...

I googled for it but didn't find anything

best regards

Sparrow

1 reply

Badge +10

Ah, I think instead of using the display rows you should use the values of the smartobject instance that the ist view is based on when passing values to the create/edit/delete methods. Hope this helps.