Picker control not working properly in Smartforms

• 11 December 2015
  • 2 replies

Badge +6

Hi All,

I am using a Picker control in a VIew in SMartforms. There is a rule configured on the view as follows:

When the View Executed Initialize , then call Resolve method of  the Picker Control  where I am passing Current User's Display Name to the Value parameter.

When I run the Form from K2 Application Elements page within Sharepoint , I am getting correct results.

The Form is linked to a Sharepoint List . When I invoke the form from Sharepoint by adding a new item , I am getting blank value in the Picker's control .

Note that I am logged into Shrepoint and K2 as the same user.

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,

Satya

2 replies

Badge +7

HI,

Help whether i understand your scenario correctly or not, you have got a picker control on the view which is a part of the form, and you trying to use this form to create new item on the SharePoint list. Is it correct?

if so did you try to open the form out of the SharePoint? is it the same issue persists? did you try to edit the form the from K2 for SharePoint designer and made sure View initializing rule is present in the form initializing rule?

Please try to open the form from K2 for SharePoint designer and verify rules are present. If the issue is still persists, please attach snapshots of the rules, view for more details.

Cheers,

Prajwal Shambhu.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi Satya,

I can see the same behaviour and it could be a bug in the system

Workaround:

Create another rule "When the view executed INITIALIZED" and add your resolving action there instead.