Not applicable

form list view filtered by control

Hi,

I've been trying to use a list view control on a form, which I want to filter based on a calculated value from the form, however the filtering is not working and returns all records from the list.

What we're trying to create is a page to enter target information where a user would first select a door and week, if there is already an entry for the selected door/week combination, we hide the entry boxes and want to direct them to editing the existing entry. We originally intended on giving them a view of the list filtered to where the item is created by them, but this isnt sufficent as seveal users would need access to enter/edit the information for any given door/week combination (but there would be some doors they are not allowed access to so there does need to be some restriction).

We have also tried addiing a link to the existing item in a label on the form, but this doesnt allow us to use a named control as part of the formula.

Any ideas as to why the list view filter doesnt work?

7 Replies
mlauer
Connector Crackerjack

Re: form list view filtered by control

Hi Darren

I have same problem. Do you have found any solution?

Kind regards

Manfred

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi, no we never got a solution for this, and from what I've read online this seems to be an issue with the list view control. Not sure if this has been fixed in any recent releases of Nintex forms.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Gentlemen, I asked a couple of people here about this, and they tell me this is a "known issue" and that a fix is in development. The bad news is I don't have an ETA for you on that. The good news is that now there's a discussion on tracking these things internally. I'll follow up when we know more. In the meantime, I'll mark this as assumed answered (because the answer is you're not losing your grip on reality, this is a known issue"). 

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I have the same question to identify whether new form or existing form. is there any other solution, by checking current list item id value?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Frank, is there any further update on this issue?

0 Kudos
mbayoumi
Nintex Newbie

Hi, was there ever a resolution to this?

0 Kudos
mbayoumi
Nintex Newbie

Hi, was there ever a resolution to this?

0 Kudos