Not applicable

datepicker issue on Nintex Forms 1.5.2.0

Hi,

I have transferred a form to Nintex Forms 1.5.2.0 now i get an empty form (on opening) - when i remove all datepicker fields - it Displays perfect!

Is there already a solution for that?

br

michael

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Not applicable

Re: datepicker issue on Nintex Forms 1.5.2.0

Hi,

Change the datapicker field value from current date to today date.I Hope this will resolve this issue.

Not applicable

Hi,

Where to Change that?

br michael

0 Kudos
Not applicable

additional info from debuger:

Code seems to fail here: (translated: The property "RegisterAfterReady" of a not defined nullreference can't be called)

0 Kudos
xMikeX
Scholar

What happens when you drag a new date picker control onto your form, without connecting it to a field in your list?  Do you get the same behavior? 

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Yes it's the same, without Connection!

i even created a new list, with a new form, same issue

br

michael

0 Kudos
aaron_labiosa
Novice

It sounds you the form you are using has the legacy people picker control present in it. On December 9th 2013 (version 1.4.1.0 of Nintex Forms 2010 and version 2.2.1.0 of Nintex Forms 2013) we changed things up a bit with a new people picker control. To keep using the previous version you can do the following:

• Register “Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.FormControls.PeoplePickerFormControlV1, Nintex.Forms.SharePoint, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c52d764dcf7ec883” in “CA > Nintex Forms Management > Manage Form Controls”
  • Replace “C0A89C70-0781-4BD4-8623-F73675005E12” with “A0A89C70-0781-4BD4-8623-F73675005E12” in the form xml, then reimport it.

For more details on this change you can view the release notes here: Nintex Forms 2010 - Release Notes

I hope this helps!

sharepointfranc

FYI: I had very similar behaviour and it ended up to be that the version upgrade didn't restart the Nintex Forms feature at Web Application level (CA - Application Mgmt - select web app - click Feature in Ribbon, disable if enable and re-enable),

furthermore I had to to go to the Site Collection Feature and stop the Nintex Forms pre-re and Forms features and re-start them and it was all fixed.

Hope this may help someone.