Worlkist

• 8 October 2014
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I have a problem with OpenWorklist method from Web Service Endpoint Broker Instance, with is configured as shown in an attachment.

I retrieved a list of user worklist items by Workspace and SmartObject Tester, but I can’t  do the same by Smart Object list method based on OpenWorklist Web Service method.

When I tried to execute smartobject list method, I received worklist items that are assigned to service account. In case of checking “Enforce Imprersonation” I’m getting error, that user on which I’m logged on doesn’t have access rights to receive data.

I used the following tutorial so as to receive worklist: http://help.k2.com/helppages/k2blackpearlUserGuide4.6.5/Example.html

15981i1AFA00C93A48A8F5.png

2 replies

Badge +5

So just trying to understand more.

"I retrieved a list of user worklist items by Workspace and SmartObject Tester, but I can’t  do the same by Smart Object list method based on OpenWorklist Web Service method."

So does that mean retrieving the list DOES work when you do it in SmartObject Tester, but not when you try and do it out of the tester?

Badge +2

Yes, that's correct. User on which I'm working on has full right to process. Having Enforce Impersonation parameter checked on Web Service Endpoint Broker Instance I’m getting error (in attachment).

11413iD8D7EB3F390E2F95.png
16707i89B24D53F81A97D6.png