Can i create different flexi task for each approver

• 27 January 2016
  • 8 replies

Badge +3

Hello,

I have a flexi task and assign 3 persons. Is it possible to create flexi task for each person?

I mean I need to create each time flexi task for each user.

Thanks.

8 replies

Badge +6

Hi,

If you tick the "Create individual tasks..." setting on the task (see below), you should be generating individual tasks for each member of the assignees. The one caveat to this is if you are send the message to a Distribution list group email. This will not generate individual tasks as the DL is a single entity. All people in the group will get an email, but there will only be one task.

Cheers,

Mark

Badge +3

Hello Mark, Thank you for your answer. But I need to create different task form each user. I need take different information from all user.

Thanks.

Badge +3

Please try to create a run parallel action:

run_parallel_action.png

Badge +4

The parallel action will work.  If you are needing the same flexi task but a different form for each user, you could create rules that show or hide panels based on the user or some variable.

Badge +4

Hello, is it possible to create different workflows for this users? You could have a main workflow that starts 3 child workflows...

Badge +11

I agree with Axel S.​ I'd create a parallel action with a Flexi-task for each person.

Badge +11

You can have different forms for each user but they can point to the same list. The workflow is pointing to the same list and can check the user and run steps based on that user.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Running it in parallel allows you to create specific tasks for each user. This is the most straightforward way of accomplishing what you are looking for, but keep in mind that if there are more (or less) than the 3, you would need to account for that.