Capability Sort By

Ninte flexi task approval

Hi All, I am perplexed with the way Nintex flexi task approvals are working. I had few users which does lazy approval. But recently the requir...

Nintex Workflow Exception during provision program...

I have created a code to provision workflow pro-grammatically through C# Code. But i am facing exception as below " Server was unable to proce...

Wait for the workflow to complete before continuin...

Hi, I have a workflow with lot of Assign Flexi tasks to be send to different groups for approvals with customized Nintex forms. Because of the c...

hide field in email if blank

I have an email which has a series of Labels and Properties, for example: Laptop make: Hewlett Packard Mobile model: Monitor type: SA450 Ex...

Nintex Form - People Picker

Hi, is there any way for me to filter by AD group in my People Picker control in the Nintex Form ? thanks

This field is required

can " this field is required " show on the top of your screen when you are at the bottom of a long form?

Nintex WF - 'Update multiple items' action...

I'm trying to use the "Update multiple items" to update items in a multiple lists in another site collection in the same farm. I've used this sev...

Disabled Action Throws Error at Runtime

An action to set a variable causes a coercion error: So the action is disabled in the workflow editor and the workflow republished. T...

• By jeff
  • July 27, 2017  11:16

Why are the Control Settings fields Rich Text?

Why are so many Control Settings set as Rich Text? I can understand it for the Default Value of a textbox. But why are so many others the sam...

• By nj
  • July 27, 2017  10:37

Nintex Forms 2016: Upload an Image into a Picture ...

Hi Everyone, Currently, I'm working on a PoC of Nintex Forms 2016 and I need your wisdom. I have a list with a Form associated, when I crea...

Auto choose drop-down value based on another drop-...

Hello all I am working with Nintex Forms and trying to get drop down field to change based on choices made in other drop-down fields. Exam...

• By harryr
  • July 27, 2017  07:19