Capability Sort By

Schedule Database Purge?

Is there a best practice when it comes to purging the progress/log tables on a schedule? My team is trying to redefine our governance policy f...

• By skocos
  • August 15, 2017  14:09

Nintex Form Submission Very Slow

Hi, I have the same issue, any time I add an Initiation form, for instance having 3 simple people picker fields to get user to be used by workflo...

How to combine several IF statements in a calculat...

This formula is working in a SharePoint calculated column but now I am needing to build a repeating section and I cannot get this same formula to...

Office 365 Send an email issue

Hi Everyone, I have this problem that sending an email never finishes. I have this group of contacts that has around 200+ members and it seems...

Multiple Statements in a Formatting Rule

Hello All, Can you tell me the best way to hide a panel based on multiple conditions? For example, not( Country =="Egypt" || Countr...

Update Multiple/dynamic fields in same list item f...

I have built a workflow that loops through the form gets the fields that are marked as "NOK" and then emails the other fields related to the prev...

Issue when I Backup & Restore my Nintex DB fro...

Hi , I have a Nintex Workflows 2013 Standard Version and which was working well in my Development Environment. When I tried moving my Nintex...

Best way to work with multi select(Check Boxes) fi...

Hi I am confused on how to work with Multi select field and send email communication whenever a person select one of the check box. Scenario 1)...

Community News - August 14, 2017

Community News - August 14, 2017 Nintex Workflow Cloud There are three new features and TEN new improvements or fixes in the l...

• By
  • August 14, 2017  14:26

add attachment to document library form

I have a document library that I want to use the Nintex form when "uploading a new document" to SharePoint so the user can input all of the docum...

Convert alpha info into a numeric value

In the Nintex form I am building, I have a drop down list where the end user will make a selection from 11 possible options. The selected option ...

Check possibility of smart access user right

Dear community, I am using sharepoint nintex 2013. I would like to check the possibility of my planned ideas. I have a customer list, company li...