Capability Sort By

Is it possible to create a Report?

Hi, I have created workflows on SharePoint list and library. Now I have to create custom reports. I searched the documents and community blo...

Nintex Hawkeye Beacon Within For Each Loop Problem...

I have started to use Hawkeye Process Lens with Nintex Workflow for O365. I have inserted a beacon within a For Each loop in my workflow as sh...

• By gohkh
  • July 20, 2017  21:25

nintex workflow get first name only

All I have a workflow where I set the Employee name into a variable by using the Employee Name (people picker field) display name option. I have ...

Licencing second Front-End

Hi everybody! I'am new at this community so i hope you can help me with this trouble i'am having... Actually i have Nintex Workflows and Ninte...

When emailing form I am getting symbols

I am using IE 11 or Chrome and I use the "Send Page by email" instead of getting the Nintex form I am looking for I get a bunch of symbols in the...

What pattern can I use to replace apostrophes with...

I have a SQL execute statement within my workflow, I am needing to add a regular expression that replaces apostrophes within text with an * befor...

Condition in workflow based on lookup value

I have a lookup control on my form that pulls values from a list. The user selects the appropriate value and submits the form. If a specific valu...

Reporting. How can I convert this string into the ...

hi Looking in central admin I can see a Nintex admin report that suggests it can report on workflows by site. When I run it the first column sa...

Approval workflow help

Hello, I have done quite a bit of searching but am still struggling to find a solution. I have built a travel request list and associated wor...

How to Concatinate two fields from the same list

HI, I am new to Nintex, I have a question regarding Concatenation. How can I concatenate two field values from the same list( both fields are p...

• By ramsam
  • July 20, 2017  06:38

How to set default value some option in drop down ...

Hi Team, Is there any way to set some option value to list look up using Jquery or javascript. Note: This should not always 0 - NA. But some...

generate repeating section textboxes dynamically ...

We have an requirement to copy previous form record data to current user entry data. We have a repeating section control in the Form where use...