Capability Sort By
Rank

Get ID from Lookup result

This seems like an obvious one but as yet I've not found the answer. I have a List Lookup control, when an item is selected I want to get the ID ...

jquery code to remove / add options to dropdownlis...

Hi Team, I have been implemented the code to remove Options from dropdownlist using the following code. foo = "0 - Not applicable"; NWF$("#" +...

Cannot use Nintex Forms for content type: Event

Hi Everyone, Is there a solution in this error?. We just migrated to O365 and when we install Nintex Form so we can fix the form for t...

Get Recurring Events in O365

Hi Everyone, I need get the recurring events in a calendar. I can do it in the version on premise of Nintex, but I can't in O365. I t...

How can I copy a Document to another Document libr...

How can I copy a document from one document library to another document library and save versioning? The Copy to SharePoint action DOES NOT save ...

How do I get a check box checked based on selectio...

I have a dropdown on a form with three choices. Let's say the dropdowns are gifts 1. 65" TV 2. Wine 3. 1962 Chevy Nova What I would like ...

Capturing Text and not a timestamp whenever an Ite...

Dear All, I wonder if you could give me some advice please. I have a field Comments that's a multi-line field and I'm trying trigger an email ...

Generate ID starting with "1" every new ...

Hi all, I need to generate an ID following this structure "yyyy-xxx" whereas "yyyy" is the current year and "xxx" is an increasing number. Thi...

How to hide values in a dropdown list

Hi Team, Is there is any script is availbale to hide and show the (choice) dropdown list values

convert to pdf suddenly stopped working

All, the convert to PDF action suddenly stopped working. The timer job runs and it looks like it is not picking up the documents that need to ...

Community News - July 18, 2017

Community News - July 18, 2017 Product News Our Nintex Workflow Cloud platform gets updated every couple of weeks, and t...

• By
  • July 18, 2017  07:25

Auto Increment number is resetting

Hello, as part of a list, I am attempting to auto increment a unique number (Requisition number) to the field. However when a new user inputs ite...

• By gdolit
  • July 18, 2017  07:00