Capability Sort By

Unable to convert document to PDF using the "...

Hi, I am trying to use the "Convert document" action in Nintex workflow 2013. My workflow actions are as follows : Configuration s...

• By nirmala
  • August 16, 2017  20:19

Tasks page URL

This might sound silly... and I might be just tired that I can't figure it out.. But I simply want to display a link on my form to direct to th...

Rank

Site collection reusable workflow template conditi...

Hi All I have many Site collection reusable workflow templates that I am using for an application. Each of the workflows needs to start on a co...

Query a list to see if a value in a collection var...

I have two lists that I am working with. The main one has my Nintex form on it. The form has multiple people picker fields on it. What I need to ...

Query Item Permissions?

Can I use the workflow to query the unique permissions on a list item? My workflow breaks the inheritance on a list item and resets the item p...

Nintex Form Validation Rules Not Firing & Form...

I have a Nintex Form with a few validation rules associated to controls (i.e., if this field is not blank then that field is required, etc.) When...

Nintex Form Not Running Validation Rules & Clo...

I have a Nintex Form with a few validation rules associated to controls (i.e., if this field is not blank then that field is required, etc.) When...

How to remove black background in image button on ...

Hi Everyone, How to remove the black background in the image button because when we are in the on-prem version this image has no black backgro...

Check out item - missing Check Out From options

I'm trying to run a check-out/check-in loop on a document. Simple enough. However, neither the Check Out Item or Check In Item actions allow me...

Auto populate value in drop-down menu

Hi I want to auto-select field values based on values elsewhere in the form. ============================ Example: Drop-down menu A: Cre...

• By harryr
  • August 16, 2017  06:42

Nintex Forms: Associate label to managed metadata ...

Hi, I'm working on a form in Nintex Forms. Somehow I can't associate a label to a managed metadata field... I can only see controls who are ...

Nintex O365 Scheduled Workflow not starting

Hi All I seem to have an issue with my scheduled Nintex Workflow (for O365). Its a site workflow that queries a list for items (has a few cond...

• By ghost
  • August 16, 2017  00:56