Capability Sort By

how to solve error "There are unresolved entr...

I have created some Reuse Terms from Term Store Management in SharePoint Online Site. I have created one list with Managed Metadata Type colum...

Form Field not updating

I need some ideas/pointers. I have a form that the list has a field labelled "Issue_type". When I created the form I used a choice control, calle...

Error when publishing simple Nintex form

I am having the same issue as reported in the thread here, Same screenshot as was posted in that thread. This is a newly built SP2016 f...

How to split single input and put it in a several ...

Hi everyone, Is it possible to split one input and put it in a several variable. For example I will get the variable "Attendees" which cons...

How To Save Workflow History To Document Propertie...

Hi Gang We are using SharePoint and Nintex versions 2013. I have a workflow that allows a document to be reviewed and approved by a number of...

• By andymcv
  • August 09, 2017  12:00

Scheduled Workflow Office 365

Hi Everyone, I know that scheduling workflows in O365 is new but I have this problem that when I run my site workflow manually it runs smoothl...

how to embed the image in notification with base64...

Hi Team, Please let me how add the images in email notification. i am encoding the image with base64 and attaching to email notification but not...

Set Item Permissions, Inherit permissions from par...

On my default list the Owner group has edit access to the items. In that list. Everyone else has read access. The "Owner" runs a workflow whi...

• By stempb
  • August 09, 2017  08:18

Button Save and Redirect

Hi, I know there is a new feature in this march release for redirecting to URL on button but i'm looking for custom solution. I have two butt...

Dynamically Change the Item ID for Edit Form Web P...

I'm looking to use a custom page to edit forms in a similar fashion as the new forms in a Nintex Forms Web Part. We need to be able to dynamicall...

"There are unresolved entries" when edit...

I have created some Reuse Terms from Term Store Management in SharePoint Online Site. I have created one list with Managed Metadata Type col...

List form attachment used to attach in an email wo...

Hi Nintex community. I am leading a project to replace a legacy workflow process and am about ½ way there. I am in need of expert help to get...