Capability Sort By

I am getting the below below error when i try to t...

The execution returned an unexpected error. Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 0.

Form does not expand with repeating section when u...

I have an older desktop form that I want to add a repeating section to. The repeating section contains a date/time control, a multi select choice...

• By harfmt
  • August 07, 2017  21:10

Nintex Forms Web Request to GSA API

Hello, I am trying to get the information from the GSA API, which I have found here , in Nintex Forms using the Web Request Action Box. I cu...

Cannot send notification when AD group is added to...

I need to send notification to a SP group, that contains individual user (A) and AD group (B, C). I found B and C in the AD group did not recei...

• By nsaiki
  • August 07, 2017  11:50

Double Task on PowerShell start

When I start the Workflow with a PowerShell script, then I got 2 tasks with the same name to complete. The first one says no task ID found , the...

• By mvahsen
  • August 07, 2017  09:26

Community News - August 7, 2017

Community News - August 7, 2017 Product News - Nintex Workflow Cloud The Nintex Workflow Cloud platform gets updates every cou...

• By
  • August 07, 2017  08:49

default value in a TextField via LookUp ?!

Hello Is it possible to make a text field show default values via LookUp from a sharepoint list? The process has 2 stages: 1) once when th...

• By bimi82
  • August 07, 2017  08:27

How to create folders and subfolders in Sharepoint...

Hello Everyone, I need create to a folders and subfloders in SPLIST based on other list using nintex workflows. i am able to create folders...

Variable outcome selections in FlexiTask?

I have a situation where in one case I want one of my FlexiTask outcomes to say "Submit for Review". but sometimes I want the same Outcome to re...

• By stempb
  • August 07, 2017  06:47

Question about dateDiffDays

I'm apparently doing this wrong. I'm trying to add a validation rule on a date picker that says If Choice A is picked for control named choiceLet...

• By nj
  • August 07, 2017  05:20

EnsureUser inside service called by workflow

I am trying to execute SPWeb.EnsureUser (SharePoint 2013) method inside a service called by the nintex workflow. I am getting an Unauthorized ope...

• By adiu
  • August 07, 2017  05:08

CAML Query for 2 Values of a Multi-Select Field

Hi. I have a CAML query where I want to look at an approver list and find the ID based on a set of criteria. The query looks at the NextNumber...