Capability Sort By

Nintex Workflow - I want a document that is upload...

I want a document that is uploaded in custom list to be copied to a document library along with some columns associated to that list item...Would...

• By monica25
  • September 13, 2017  10:10

Unable to Open Prior Workflows?

Hey, has anybody ever experienced an issue where they are unable to open a prior version of a workflow? I click the plus sign next to my workflow...

Problem Creating Item (Nintex Workflow) in Sharepo...

I have a Nintex Workflow workflow that takes a date (Date Only format) from one list and adds it to another list. (Date Only format) The problem ...

Css on "render as button" not working?

Howdy everyone! Working on a nintex form on a sharepoint site and came across an issue I can't find an answer to. I have a choice field with two...

Start Workflow On Another List

I have two list A and B that list B have lookup to list A. i create and start workflow on list A too. but there is problem that make me confused...

• By marabi
  • September 13, 2017  03:56

What does the 0: workflow publishing completion po...

What does the 0: workflow publishing completion popup mean? Hi, with the more bigger/complex workflows I often get a popup with the text "0:"...

• By zfalahi
  • September 13, 2017  03:19

Calculated value control - property 'appearanc...

Hi folks, documentation for the Calculated value control - property 'appearance - enabled' says " Enable the control to receive user input at ru...

• By susch_at
  • September 13, 2017  03:01

Nintex Form : How to jump to validation summary

hi All, is there any way we can set the focus to the validation summary if there is any validation error when click on submit button ? i got a ...

• By goh6613
  • September 13, 2017  00:14

Nintex Workflow Backup & Restore

How do we migrate Nintex workflows between site collections having different content db??? Here is the scenario. I have a web application and...

Controls - Disabled vs Read Only

hi All, i need to disabled certain control in my approval form, but if i set the control to disabled and approved, the value will save as blank....

• By goh6613
  • September 12, 2017  21:28

Nintex Forms with Content Organizer

I'm looking to implement the content organizer for a certain section of our site and have run into a bit of a problem. First off, I enabled the ...

• By cheeley
  • September 12, 2017  12:27

How to compare items in existing list

Hi All, I am working on a workflow which has specific condition: 1. Once user submits the form it should compare if user; specific type ...