Capability Sort By

Nintex Workflow Management Missing from Central Ad...

HI, I have successfully deployed Nintex on multiserver farm. Problem is that Nixtex Workflow Management missing from CA. I have checked nintex...

• By imughal
  • September 05, 2017  01:08

Query list based on a SharePoint group

I have a task list which can assign tasks to either users or SharePoint groups and i am trying to create a site workflow that will run once a wee...

• By davc4
  • September 04, 2017  08:50

Change FlexiTask username from Database

Hey guys, I was wondering, from a security point-of-view, is there a way to modify a FlexiTask's assigned username from the Database? Is th...

• By themos
  • September 04, 2017  03:31

How to find where come from error

Hi, Im facing this issue and Im not abale to resolve it. Someonr could help me ? thanks. Regards.

• By heliclem
  • September 03, 2017  22:08

Form rule to hide panel if a text box has a value

Good evening, I'm trying to hide a panel if a text box contains a value (any value) and I can only get the opposite to happen. I have a tex...

• By arobins
  • September 03, 2017  19:09

Deleting Nintex WF History

When I go to Settings/NintexWorkflowHistory I have thousands of items ? How can I delete old items as it will only allow me to delete a 100 at ...

How do I capture the Workflow Task ID

I have an assign flexi task within a workflow. I would like to capture the Workflow Task ID to use in the flexi task reminder email but I am una...

How do I fields based on a value in another field

For a form using the below example if a user selects "football" then I would like fields 2 and 3 display (fields 4 and 5 would be hidden). If vo...

O365 Scheduled workflow being terminated

Hi Everyone, I'm having trouble finding out what's wrong with my workflow or it is an error in Nintex O365 scheduler. Please refer to the imag...

Update multiple fields of a SharePoint list from a...

I have 2 lists - List A and List B. List B is a mirror copy of List A. So currently both of them have exactly same content(300 items) and they ha...

• By anjet
  • September 02, 2017  06:19

Need Help With List Lookup Field Behavior

I am new to the community and I’m not sure if I am posting this in the right place. I am using Nintex Forms 2013 in a SharePoint 2013 environmen...

• By steve
  • September 01, 2017  11:33

Need help with getting list item copied as a docum...

I have a list which once an item on the list meets certain critria it uses a workflow to send some of the list field contents to another site col...