Capability Sort By

Did you know: Using Microsoft Excel to Analyze Nin...

Nintex Hawkeye uses OData version 4.0 to allow consumption and analysis of data in popular business intelligence tools. While a tool such as...

• By gkt
  • September 19, 2017  00:41

I have two rules for title column , being checked ...

unable to see other rules for same control, and unable to delete the rule , can u help me as soon as possible

How to determine the Approver for Group Assigned T...

I'm assigning a Flexi-Task to a SharePoint Group with the option of "First response applies". Once the task has been responded to (approved or...

• By michaela
  • September 18, 2017  19:02

Nintex Form List View with variable CAML filtering...

When you create a List View in Nintex Forms it has a section for filtering, and within that section is the ability to filter by a control's value...

• By leland
  • September 18, 2017  16:51

Community News - September 18, 2017

Community News - September 18, 2017 Product News: Forms Now Available for Nintex Workflow Cloud All new and existing custome...

• By
  • September 18, 2017  15:17

Multiple recipients with Nintex workflow and Twili...

I'm in the process of trying to get Twilio to work for alerts from a SharePoint list. My requirements: 1) send a text message to predefined gr...

• By vanrich
  • September 18, 2017  13:07

Nintex form and workflow adding to sharepoint list...

Good afternoon, Is there a way to have a Nintex form and workflow allow one user to fill out the first portion of a sharepoint list and then ano...

• By jocryer
  • September 18, 2017  12:18

Can I import the lookup list in Nintex forms?

My goal is to essentially create a VLookup function. The best I can find is to create a new list for each column and link each one back to the fi...

• By davdaj
  • September 18, 2017  12:07

The validation formula I use for some fields is wo...

I have a few fields that will be required for all submissions. I thought it was interesting that it didn't pick up the out of the box requirement...

Setting off an action when a view is submitted

Hi I have an InfoPath form with two views. When the first view is submitted a WorkFlow kicks in and an Approval is sent to Manager A. If Mana...

On Submit Logic Action

I've got a Flexi Task which when approved sends an email to a InfoPath form initiator. After the initiator has filled in the form it then goes to...

Attachment in Repeating Section

All, I know that you cannot have an attachment control in a repeating section...yet. I've added my vote to the wanted feature list . I'...