Capability Sort By

How to create a request in Servicenow

Any suggestions on how to create a request or incident in Servicenow using Nintex 2013 on premises workflow controls. Call Web Service / Web Requ...

• By npd
  • August 31, 2017  05:50

Workflow "Edit Start form" button not ex...

Hello , I'm working on Sharepoint 2013 with Nintex Workflow 3.1.7.0 I would like to use a site workflow with a custom start Nintex form. Howev...

Lookup Function in Forms Design Rule doesn't f...

Hi at all, For my current workflow project, I need a form where the user selects some values from a drop down list. With this value, I need to ...

Retrieve search value from SQL database

Hi all My question is what's the easiest way to retrieve data from an sql database and populate a field in a form? Example: User types pr...

• By harryr
  • August 31, 2017  03:55

Problem with reminders

Hello everyone, I'm new to Nintex and SharePoint 2013, I've never been in touch with anything similar. My role is Nintex Designer, we are usin...

• By milanr
  • August 31, 2017  00:16

Set Start Date equal to End Date

I'm working on a form where the start date field should always end date, and set the values equal if the user changes one. The following JavaScri...

• By jwstl
  • August 30, 2017  18:33

Add/Display Existing Calculated SharePoint Column ...

New to Nintex Forms. I created a SharePoint list and generated a SharePoint Nintex Form. In part the list contains three columns concerning a per...

• By nintish
  • August 30, 2017  17:15

Change form field value

I'm really new to this and am looking for some direction. I'm creating a workflow in the 2010 version for SharePoint 2010. I want the workflow ...

How to query a list every day to send an email wit...

Hello, We are going through our Windows 10 migration. We have a list of users with an anticipated migration date. I would like to query that l...

• By wlemons
  • August 30, 2017  13:15

Overwrite a document, its field value is not avail...

I have a workflow in a document library, it was set to start workflow when item created or modified. It worked fine when I added a new document o...

• By alexzhu
  • August 30, 2017  09:54

Run Stored Procedure

I have an Azure SQL database and an on-premise nintex workflow environment. I would like to use an Execute SQL action to run a stored procedure (...

Has anyone done anything with SharePoint Surveys i...

I my experience Surveys are difficult to extract data from in SharePoint. Setting up the survey is easy enough but extracting the data to anothe...