Capability Sort By

Coercion Failed: Create Item in Another Site

OK so this has stumped me. So I have a query that sets some string variables based on an ID. The query runs fine if I execute on the spot but man...

• By tast
  • September 07, 2017  06:43

How to format a number to a three characters strin...

Dear all: I have a number between 0 and 999, and I would like to format it as follow: If <10: 00X If >=10 and ...

Everyday why first submission is slow using Nintex...

Hi Nintex Team , I have a time critical workflow. System account is creating record and System account not able to “Initiate/Start” the wor...

Workflow with Date calculation

Google Übersetzer Hi Guys, I need your help. In Sharepoint and workflow is quite a newbie and would like to take your support...

• By pit850
  • September 07, 2017  04:22

Error: CHeck user has at least read permissions

Have a workflow that calls a flex tasks. Tested, work great. Now in prod and it has started occationally failing when someone responds to the...

• By clavin
  • September 06, 2017  20:11

Using Nintex sdk,VS Build error

Hello Nintex: I want to create a custom action which could add a delegation for workflow in Nintex Workflow 2013 using Visual Studi...

• By flexi
  • September 06, 2017  17:56

Our organization is about 6 releases behind on for...

We are needing to update to the current release of form and workflow. If we apply the current releases, will this update be cumulative? Or do we ...

Rank

UDAs missing from Central Admin Manage User Define...

I have three in number user defined actions that I know I have: created at site level promoted to site collection exported and imported as fa...

Include an image in the Notification

Hi All I have tried to insert an image in the mail notification via Insert --> Picture --> from address. When i receive a mail i'm not get...

Redirect user after saving form

We are planing to implement an online payment process once the user submit an application. The Application form was built using Nintex form. ...

• By aelmasri
  • September 06, 2017  01:26

$currency format issue

Hi Team, I have a currency column that i have entered value is $12000. But it shaving as 12.000,00 How it fix it.

Workflow using flexi task

I created two lists- Configuration list with two columns namely title and approver.title has some ids and this is a lookup column.The other list ...

• By anjali
  • September 05, 2017  22:02