Capability Sort By

Nintex Mobile View

Is there any way i can simulate the nintex mobile view in desktop browser, so that i can easily inspect the form element? How can i hide the to...

• By mandyw
  • September 25, 2017  20:59

Pause workflow

How to pause workflow for 5 mins in nintex and send notifications... The pause function in nintex would pause for that item..calculating creat...

• By epatil
  • September 25, 2017  19:54

SP2016 - Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWBus...

I've developed a workflow in SP 2013 and just exported it and need to import and reconfigure in 2016. When I try to save (there is few actions th...

how to link to item?

Hi, I created a new column, similar to ID, had the workflow assign a consecutive unique number, now i want it to be Linked to Item. in other word...

• By adas
  • September 25, 2017  17:23

Workflow error notifications not going out

My workflow is erroring because a Start Workflow action is not working - the workflow referenced is not being kicked off. The status says "Error ...

How to hide a button option

Have a head scratcher here. So I have a choice field (rendered as a button) connected to a list column, which has 3 options. S, U, N/A Depen...

Task should be only processed by one person

Hi everybody. I ‘am trying to have a flexi Task assigned to a group of people, but when one of the Group members grabs the Task, all other memb...

• By kani
  • September 25, 2017  06:11

Why are not all Workflow Variables shown in Nintex...

Under "Insert Reference" > "Workflow Variables" only some are shown and I cannot figure out why these are shown and others not.

• By joese
  • September 25, 2017  02:01

how to using multi language choice field with nint...

how to using multi language choice field with nintex form?

After button click "Save and submit" dia...

When I open the newForm.aspx with javascript:window.open from another Nintex form the new dialog window (newform.aspx) does not close more after ...

How to hide a field in Calendar App form in O365

Hi Everyone, Given that there is no nintex form in the Calendar App in O365. Is there a way I can have a field that will be hidden base on the...

Repeating section using lookup and calculated fiel...

Hi All, I have created a repeating section which contains a lookup field that looks up a supporting list. The repeating section also contains a ...