Capability Sort By

2 days from Current Date change field status

I am new to Nintex so unsure how to do this, so any advice will be appreciated. I have a list with a field called status, this can be New, Not st...

Error calculating date

Hello. I am getting the following message in SP2013. "Error calculating date. The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTi...

• By shuttjo
  • September 12, 2017  05:33

Update item when date is over 2 days old

I am new to the world of Nintex so am unsure how to approach this. I have a list which has a Status, at first it is defaulted to New. I want my ...

how to increase nintex workflow size threshold

how to increase nintex workflow size threshold????

• By zfalahi
  • September 12, 2017  01:52

Nintex Forms Master - Detail issue

What is the best way for Master-Detail forms? I tried the List View control within a formular. But the paging raises an error (see also Paging...

• By amigooo
  • September 12, 2017  00:19

"Run as Workflow owner" not visible on &...

Sometimes when you use an Action Set to execute and/or group some actions, it appears when part of the main flow. It happens that when you...

• By fhunth
  • September 11, 2017  18:09

How do I extract Last Modified Date from a Doc wit...

I have a Document Library called Volunteer Documents. Within this Library we have many Document Sets such as Food Pantry Document Set, ESL Docum...

Run as workflow owner disappeared from Action set ...

I've noticed that after we upgraded to version 2.5.4.0 Nintex Workflow 2010 - Release Notes , the action set option to run the workflow as owner...

Community News - September 11, 2017

Community News - September 11, 2017 Introducing: The Nintex Product Blog In the three years since we launched this community...

• By
  • September 11, 2017  11:13

Redirect not working

Can someone please help me troubleshoot this? I have been fighting with trying to get this form to redirect for far too long now and I can not...

• By lgiambar
  • September 11, 2017  09:55

Workflow to copy item to another list upon creatio...

Hi all, I am trying to create a workflow to copy a list item upon creation to another list. The idea behind this is when an item (address/locat...

• By Nerrd
  • September 11, 2017  09:21

Form submitting without Firing Validation Rules

I read a few articles that did not really answer the question of a form submitting without validating. Can some one point me in a better directio...