Capability Sort By

Multiple pages/sections forms

Hello there, I need to develop a form in 2016 where the form consists of many pages. I'd like the form to lead the users to completion from on...

Workflow is not being performed, Status only stays...

Hi Everyone, I have this workflow that creates appointment using the action Exchange Online Create Calendar Item. My problem is that when I am...

List Lookup item for use in email header

I need help with trying to include information from a drop down/list to an email header. I have a cascading drop down where the first drop down a...

How to compare two people picker fields on the fo...

How to compare people picker fields on the form? For example if people picker1 is equal to people picker 2 then make field 2 mandatory ( field ...

• By ramsam
  • August 29, 2017  07:12

PASS XML content within the JSON request in "...

Hello Community, I am using "Web-Request" Action, to initiate a REST query of type "application\json". In the Body section, I need to PA...

The workflow could not update the item, possibly b...

I have an different issue. If i create an item today and approve all the task today itself, there is no problem in the flow. But if i create an...

• By harini
  • August 29, 2017  04:38

State machine and safe looping - can you clarify N...

Hi ! I've read several threads around state machine and safe looping, but it seems like my question is a little bit different (or I didn't find ...

• By rdalle
  • August 29, 2017  02:02

How to add my custom css for Nintex form controls?...

1. How to add new .css file for my form? 2. How to add css class for my form from the above css file?

• By croos
  • August 28, 2017  22:23

Nintex form button setting field value

I am very new to Nintex forms, looking to obtain the simple 'step by step' Button JS properties for setting username (userprofile) info to a text...

• By tgroyca
  • August 28, 2017  16:42

Unable to select existing task list in settings

I am trying to create a Nintex workflow in SharePoint 2013. I have an existing task list that I want to use but this task list is not showing up ...

Setting conditions incorrectly?

I have fields named "When will item be returned?" and "Date Returned". The "When will item be returned?" field is chosen by the initiator when th...

• By gyatso
  • August 28, 2017  12:51

Impact Analysis - Split ongoing workflow

All, I have a workflow in PRD. Due to periodic enhancements size is grown up to the maximum. Client asked me to make couple of more changes bu...