Capability Sort By

I want to download Nintex workflow for SP2013 V3.1...

Our developers are using version 3.1.8.0 so we need to upgrade to the same level. Only 3.2.4.0 is available to download in the site

How to get last time a workflow was run from withi...

I want to create a site workflow that sends mails based on the values of some fields in a list. I know that I could trigger it on "item changed" ...

• By nwlpa
  • October 04, 2017  05:43

Insert Reference Using Text Box

Hello, On my subject line I am inserting a reference using Item Properties. The information is being pulled from a text box. It places the tex...

Workflow: Update Document not working

Hi all I have used the update document command in a previous workflow to change plain text and date content controls in a word document without ...

• By harryr
  • October 04, 2017  02:09

I need to add forms in the multiple approval proce...

User fills in form ->Approver 1(Review & Approve Form) ->Approver 2 (Review & Approve Form) ->Form Submission User fills in...

Get repeating section lookup data from xml

Hi How do i get the text part of a repeating section lookup field out of xml? I can't connect to an ID in the repeating section. Is there an X...

• By harfmt
  • October 03, 2017  17:09

Query a list for multiple items, each item with re...

Let's see if I can even explain myself correctly. I'm trying to query a list, returning multiple items. Each item has a repeater with multiple de...

• By nj
  • October 03, 2017  10:39

Stop "Create Item" if the item exists

hello all, I have a form library where users can submit NEW projects or EDIT existing projects. I am having trouble with the new conditions. I ha...

Call Web Service XML result processing question

My Call Web Service action returns the information I need. I'm trying to Nintex Workflow - XSL Transformation - Vadim Tabakman by Vadim Tabak...

• By nj
  • October 03, 2017  08:45

Nintex issues while configuring Hybrid Search

We are currently using Nintex in our on-premises SharePoint 2013 farm. We are also currently configuring our Office 365 and SharePoint Online im...

Copy document in another library with a specific C...

I need to copy a document in another document library, but the library has 5 different Content Types. When I copy the document it uses the defaul...

Can I copy the value of a person field from 1 list...

What is the best way top copy the value of a person field from one list to another? I am trying to pick up the owner of a business unit from one...