Capability Sort By

Unable to select existing task list in settings

I am trying to create a Nintex workflow in SharePoint 2013. I have an existing task list that I want to use but this task list is not showing up ...

Setting conditions incorrectly?

I have fields named "When will item be returned?" and "Date Returned". The "When will item be returned?" field is chosen by the initiator when th...

• By gyatso
  • August 28, 2017  12:51

Impact Analysis - Split ongoing workflow

All, I have a workflow in PRD. Due to periodic enhancements size is grown up to the maximum. Client asked me to make couple of more changes bu...

Workflow Error with Odd Symbol

Didn't think I would be back so soon. I encountered something odd. A workflow I created is running and performs all the actions; however, it then...

• By mcdeedc
  • August 28, 2017  06:58

Nintex global task delegation

Is it possible to read the Nintex global task delegation data? This is required when we have approval system as plain email notifications (no Nin...

• By azia
  • August 27, 2017  21:14

Running Workflows get error after migrating

Hi, We are gonna move our SharePoint and Nintex on a new server and will restore both SharePoint and Nintex content databases in new location. A...

Change order of Task List Columns

Is there a way to change the order of fields within a Task list? (Similar to changing the order of fields in a Custom List - by going to List Se...

CAML Query and Conditions

Hi. I have a workflow that routes financial documents and I need to query an approver's list based on whether the minimum amount each approver ...

Hide a panel that holds two panels inside

Hello, I am very new to Nintex forms and I have a task to create form that will have three checkboxes. In which when one is selected it will ...

• By Nerrd
  • August 25, 2017  13:36

Dynamic drop down based on another drop down input...

On my form, I have a drop down list with five various vehicle types. Based on what is selected, I want to create another drop down that will prov...

Can a button have help text

I have a form with 3 types of submit buttons and I would like to give the user a pop up, help text, etc. when they put their pointer over the but...

• By nps9
  • August 25, 2017  07:36

how to upgrade from 2010 to 2013

Hi, i have to upgrade Nintex workflow from 2010 to 2013. i have setup new SharePoint 2013 environment and have 02 web servers. i have just ins...

• By imughal
  • August 25, 2017  04:36