Capability Sort By

setting a condition based on column name and modif...

Hi I created a workflow and I have a loop that is set to start if changes are made to four columns. Lets say my columns are f1, f2, f3, or f4. ...

• By vyking
  • October 13, 2017  12:41

Move (not copy) a list item (not a document) from ...

While I saw many answers, none of them suggested a simple verifiable solution. Here is a scenario. There is a list. There is a Nintex form ass...

• By slyfox
  • October 13, 2017  11:22

Help with calendar-based workflow and autopopulati...

I'm pretty new to Nintex and workflows in general. I have been tasked with building a workflow based on a calendar list in SharePoint 2010 where...

• By weberk
  • October 13, 2017  09:59

Notification Preferences in Nintex workflows

I have enabled notification preferences in my nintex workflow on premise 2103. I have configured EMAIL notification. But I will not be using SMS ...

AutoSave Function - Javascript

Hi all, I'm trying to implement an autosave function on one of my forms - http://www.ashu-tosh.com/2017/01/nintex-forms- implementing-auto-s...

Issues changing Radio button choice selection base...

I am creating an IT checklist form that has a Choice control with three radio buttons to allow a Manager to ‘approve’, or ‘reject’ a checklist ba...

• By caonabo
  • October 13, 2017  07:39

Are workflow actions following a Delete current it...

I've a reusable workflow which is used to delete a document (of a specific content type) within a document set. However, I would like to capture ...

• By jpmhuls
  • October 13, 2017  07:18

move to the precedent component

How can I move to the precedent component (like the yellow Line in the screenshot)

Why is Nintex Workflow Flexi Task erroring out on ...

My Flexi Task action is erroring out on the reminder date and I have not been able to figure out why. There are three reminders, three days apart...

Redirect to different site on cancel

So I know how to redirect after the save button is clicked but I want to redirect to another site when the cancel button is clicked. I know how...

• By shuttjo
  • October 13, 2017  05:44

component in nintex that can return to the first c...

I have 3 component approved request, if user 2 does not approve the user's job 1, the user 2 must return a notification to user 1 to correct subs...

Force refresh the nintex form using javascript

Here is the scenario. We are using flexi task form in which we would like to display 2 values, one is from the associated list item and the other...