Capability Sort By

Schedule a workflow to run every month

I need to create a workflow that will send out a task reminder on the 1st Monday of every month. How can I do this?

Pause Until ... incomplete

Hello All, I have a very fair simple workflow in place where it asks various managers for approval and then before it is finally send to the f...

• By bimi82
  • November 01, 2017  02:00

AutoSave Feature

I would like to save the form in the background and keep the form open so that the user can continue to fill it out.

• By monikav
  • November 01, 2017  00:33

test & verify upgrade from 2010 to 2013

Hi, I have upgrade Nintex workflow from 2010 to 2013 SharePoint. Now i need to test and verify this upgrade. please guide what steps should i p...

• By imughal
  • November 01, 2017  00:06

Look up List for Cascading Drop-Down loses binding...

Developing a SP2013 list solution and using Nintex 2013 Form Needed to create a Cascading Drop-down and built using 2 additional SP Lists for Cho...

• By markd
  • October 31, 2017  13:22

Workflow size restraint?

Back in the SP 2010 days I was told a best practice was to keep workflow size under 500Kb. Performance/reliability would begin to suffer beyond 5...

Continuing a WorkFlow when an Approval has been re...

I've got an approval WorkFlow. If the task is rejected (with the initiator gets an alert asking them to fill in the list item/InfoPath form a...

nintex mobile app

Hi, I am using nintex mobile app and I have logged in using my corporate account, but no forms appear the app just shows blank? can someone help?...

Site workflow slow for specific user account

Hi, I've created a site workflow on Nintex 2010. It gets a few items (~3) with a query action and loops over them with a for each. All workflo...

Display particular dates and days based on week nu...

Hello All, I need to display dates and days based on the week numbers selected through drop down control on the Nintex form. Is it possible...

cascading dropdown and task list

Hello, I've proven my cascading dropdown works when it's item lists being used, but i would like to have cascading dropdowns in a task list an...

set date and time with drop down

Is it possible to set a date and time field on a Nintex form based on a value in a drop down? If Completed in selected in the status field, w...