Capability Sort By

Export List Content to Word Document

I'm looking for a way to export SharePoint list content to a Word doc. Is there a way to do this in Nintex?

• By rogerb
  • October 11, 2017  12:35

why is my workflow designer ribbon greyed out

New install - SharePoint 2016 Standard - Nintex workflow designer and the ribbon is greyed out.

How can I display a certain number of rows in repe...

For example if the Daparture Date is Oct 11th and the Return Date is October 13th the repeating section would have 3 rows for each day away/retur...

• By dperani
  • October 11, 2017  09:41

How to read the column value from Summary Links co...

I want to read the value from the column type Summary Links in SharePoint. I tried REST API but Summary links is not supported. Also the Query Li...

Problems with Conversion Error on Person Fields on...

I get the following Coercion Failed Error when trying to convert a Workflow Person Variable to "Display Names, Semicolon Delimited": I...

Is it possible to Query List on a Hyperlink field?...

Hi all, For a project I need to query a list and one of its filters needs to be on a Hyperlink column. No matter what I try, I can't get it wo...

• By jpmhuls
  • October 11, 2017  07:35

How to remove nintex licenses from SharePoint 2013...

Hi, I have wrongly updated Nintex with Two Licenses. can any one help me how to remove the applied licenses and add proper licenses to the Share...

O365 Nintex Form throwing error after updating fie...

We have a purchasing form that uses Nintex Form and SharePoint Designer WF. The form submits ok, but after a user submits the form, the next step...

How to set a condition based on content type in Ni...

I am trying to set a condition or filter that ends the workflow when a certain content type is added(new folder). What condition do I use to do t...

Difference on Two field values

I need to find the difference between two date & time fields , and if its difference is greater than 10 minutes, a text box should be shown ,...

• By anjali
  • October 11, 2017  03:06

How to Trigger List Level Workflow on each item pr...

Need to Start workflow for every item in list for once, which generally triggers on item edit. Need a CSOM in C# to do the. SharePoint 2013 on pr...

Create a certain amount of list elements

Hi, we are using a list in SharePoint to manage our hardware. Now my colleagues had the idea, that it should be possible to add a specific amount...