Capability Sort By
Rank

Error associating reusable workflow to content typ...

Good morning all I have a full working system on our pre-production environment which has: a number of content types a number of site collect...

Nintex Forms - getting list items by javascript

Dear Community, Couldn't find any posts that helped me, so I create a new one... I'm trying to get item information from a list based on a...

• By rubi
  • October 02, 2017  00:59

Purge error for WF History and recycle fill-up

I had a great response to my question on how to quickly delete WF history in this post I have 3 follow-up questions 1- When I go to Ninte...

Auto populating fields from spreadsheet to Nintex ...

I have a requirement that the Nintex form should receive the data automatically from a spreadsheet. In the below example, if I enter the PT# the ...

How to filter by date using List Lookup Control on...

In my Nintex form I have a list lookup that pulls Account Numbers from a list in another subsite. There are thousands of Account numbers saved in...

Run If not Working on a site workflow

Hi Team, I have trouble configuring Run if on a site workflow I am working on task reminder ( site workflow) please see attached ...

• By ramsam
  • September 29, 2017  11:01

redirect on a webpart

I am trying to get my form to redirect to a new page when the user clicks save or submit. If they click save, they should be redirected to a save...

• By lgiambar
  • September 29, 2017  10:15

SharePoint 2013 Workflow Manager and Nintex Depend...

What dependency does Nintex have on the SharePoint 2013 Workflow Engine? In other words, if there is a problem with SharePoint 2013 Workflow Mana...

• By kryan318
  • September 29, 2017  08:38

permission fields for some users with nintex form...

Is it possible to use Nintex Forms to lock down a panel (group of fields) to a specific permission group so that only people in that group can a...

• By farah
  • September 29, 2017  07:07

Javascript - Programmatically Click Save Button

I am trying to perform custom validation on a form using javascript and then programmatically clicking a Save and Submit button following validat...

• By dturton
  • September 29, 2017  05:03

Copy & Paste Email / Flexitask text with varia...

Hy together, I just noticed that you can copy & paste text from Task descriptions etc. with variables but they do not resolve anymore in the ...