Capability Sort By

Currency field validation message

I have a currency field on a Nintex form that has a validation rule on the form itself, if the value is non-numeric. However I get two validation...

Prevent the approver approving their own tasks

How to prevent the same user (approver) approving their task? I have approval workflow that allow everyone to create a request. Once the requ...

• By emilytan
  • September 19, 2017  19:16

Connected calculated fields do not save to the Sha...

Hello, I have a few calculated fields and I connected them to a list column. I saved / published the form and ran a test. The form ran correct...

• By bsieloff
  • September 19, 2017  17:44

Duplicate Email Notification

I have a site workflow that is querying a list, and building and HTML table that is sent via an email notification. The issue is two emails will ...

• By jwstl
  • September 19, 2017  16:41

Variables not applied properly in Query List CAML

I created a SharePoint form that prompts users the following: Name of List to be accessed Name of Column to be affected on above list Name of...

Prevent Dates from being changed

Hi, Is there a way to disable or prevent a date column from being changed after the user enters the date and saves the form? See image belo...

• By jsosa_92
  • September 19, 2017  09:03

Can I update a different item than the workflow is...

I am running a workflow on 1 item. As the last step, I am trying to update the next item by using an Update Item Action. Update specifies the...

• By sshaffer
  • September 19, 2017  08:01

how do I get the user account login id from a look...

If I do a lookup() to another list to retrieve a Person field - in this case branch manager, I get a value 4661#;John Doe How do I get the acco...

• By idicker
  • September 19, 2017  04:10

Nintex Forms SP2013 - Cascading dropdowns - settin...

I have 2 drop down lists (populated from lookup lists) and the options in Market Segment are dependent on the Strategic Application selected: ...

Displaying a hidden list field in the edit form

Hi The ID field in a list is hidden in a specific view. When an item is edited, this field remains hidden. How would you display it in the N...

• By voicer
  • September 19, 2017  00:54

Did you know: Using Microsoft Excel to Analyze Nin...

Nintex Hawkeye uses OData version 4.0 to allow consumption and analysis of data in popular business intelligence tools. While a tool such as...

• By gkt
  • September 19, 2017  00:41

I have two rules for title column , being checked ...

unable to see other rules for same control, and unable to delete the rule , can u help me as soon as possible