Capability Sort By
Rank

September Update not working for me

Hi, Like an excited child at Christmas I've downloaded and installed the latest release of Nintex 2016 to my dev box. Gone to a custom list, c...

Hi , thanks for telling to zoom but i am still una...

Hi , thanks for giving a solution. But, am still unable to expand rules pane. And since i have modified zoom i am litle uncomfortable with the si...

Currency field validation message

I have a currency field on a Nintex form that has a validation rule on the form itself, if the value is non-numeric. However I get two validation...

Prevent the approver approving their own tasks

How to prevent the same user (approver) approving their task? I have approval workflow that allow everyone to create a request. Once the requ...

• By emilytan
  • September 19, 2017  19:16

Connected calculated fields do not save to the Sha...

Hello, I have a few calculated fields and I connected them to a list column. I saved / published the form and ran a test. The form ran correct...

• By bsieloff
  • September 19, 2017  17:44

Duplicate Email Notification

I have a site workflow that is querying a list, and building and HTML table that is sent via an email notification. The issue is two emails will ...

• By jwstl
  • September 19, 2017  16:41

Variables not applied properly in Query List CAML

I created a SharePoint form that prompts users the following: Name of List to be accessed Name of Column to be affected on above list Name of...

Prevent Dates from being changed

Hi, Is there a way to disable or prevent a date column from being changed after the user enters the date and saves the form? See image belo...

• By jsosa_92
  • September 19, 2017  09:03

Can I update a different item than the workflow is...

I am running a workflow on 1 item. As the last step, I am trying to update the next item by using an Update Item Action. Update specifies the...

• By sshaffer
  • September 19, 2017  08:01

how do I get the user account login id from a look...

If I do a lookup() to another list to retrieve a Person field - in this case branch manager, I get a value 4661#;John Doe How do I get the acco...

• By idicker
  • September 19, 2017  04:10

Nintex Forms SP2013 - Cascading dropdowns - settin...

I have 2 drop down lists (populated from lookup lists) and the options in Market Segment are dependent on the Strategic Application selected: ...

Displaying a hidden list field in the edit form

Hi The ID field in a list is hidden in a specific view. When an item is edited, this field remains hidden. How would you display it in the N...

• By voicer
  • September 19, 2017  00:54