Capability Sort By

API Call to Publishformxml fails

Hi I'm trying to get a form from a list and publish it using the Nintex Forms API ( https://help.nintex.com/en-US/sdks/sdk2013/#FormSDK/Topics...

Create Way to Link to SharePoint Library or File

Building a form and newly using Nintex. Users have been saving forms to SharePoint libraries and folders for several years. One library for each ...

• By vindo
  • September 21, 2017  11:44

SQL Control with 2016 SharePoint Server Standard?

Can someone confirm if you're using Nintex Enterprise with SharePoint Server Standard(not Enterprise), you're able to use the SQL control? Or is ...

• By nj
  • September 21, 2017  11:31

How to make a certain field invisible to a SharePo...

Hi Team, I am in need(real quick) of a validation rule. I have this field( text) which is mandatory on the form. The form url(edit) will be se...

• By ramsam
  • September 21, 2017  10:57

How to open/create items in Nintex Forms instead o...

Hi, Until now we used InfoPath for all our forms in SharePoint. Now I'm about to migrate one of the forms (list based) to Nintex Forms. I have a...

• By grueter
  • September 21, 2017  09:42

Nintex Workflow Email Notification (Form Style des...

Hi Everyone, I need some assistance. We had a vendor build this Nintex 2013 workflow for us. We notice in the Send Notification that it has a fo...

• By powerd01
  • September 21, 2017  09:25

Using a concatenated calculated value to perform l...

I have 2 concatenated calculated value fields, cvaA & cvaAA in List A and a concatenated calculated value field, cvaB, in List B. In both l...

Title Field Validation

Hello all, I have a question on the Title field. I have set " Require that this column contains information " to " NO " in the list settings a...

• By noaal
  • September 21, 2017  06:55

Nintex Form Person to Nintex Workflow

Hello together, I use on the Nintex Form a drop-down field with relation to another SharePoint list. I select a brand in my forms and after th...

• By b80r
  • September 21, 2017  06:51

Disabled multiline textbox has no scroll slider

Hi all, I have a multiline textbox that is disabled for input but needs to be scrollable to show all content. The up and down arrows of the scro...

how to grant permissions to SharePoint group

Hi All, i have created SharePoint group with nintex workflow. and able to add the user to the group with workflow. when i see the permissions ...

• By rajendar
  • September 21, 2017  00:23