Capability Sort By

"ended unexpectedly" message/alternative...

Hey Everyone, do you know if it's possible to change the message a user receives when a workflow is ended "unexpectedly?" I have a workflow th...

• By kmccool
  • November 06, 2017  14:19

Can you set up a nintex workflow to run daily

I was asked this can you set up a Nintex workflow to automatically run at a certain time daily?

Copy Item

Hello, I created a workflow that copies the current Item - ItemA to another list ItemB. It works. The problem I have is, the current item ha...

• By lily
  • November 06, 2017  09:55

Nintex Forms 2016 Validation Rules on Control

We are currently running Nintex Forms 2016 on the most current release and have notice that when we try to add validation to controls on the form...

Updating Excel File With Data From Access Database...

Hi All, I have an Access DB and an Excel file on the same SharePoint site. I would like to automatically take a subset of data from the Access...

• By rmd88
  • November 06, 2017  07:01

Secondary Approval

I have an approval workflow that sometimes requires that users go back to the form and select a secondary approver. I am wondering if they do sel...

Query Country or Language from LDAP?

I would like to use notifications for users with multiple languages. For this i will store the text for the notification in a workflow variable. ...

Document Approval Workflow

I have implemented an approval workflow in a controlled document library. The workflow is triggered when a new document is uploaded or an existin...

Some questions about Document Generation

Hi everybody, due to our following migration from OnPrem-SharePoint 2013 to 2016 we will also upgrade the installed Nintex Workflow/Forms-vers...

Disable item menu on “Folders”

Hi, I published a workflow where a user starts it manually from the item menu. Just wondering how to disable item menu on “ Folder ”? it would b...

• By jayesh
  • November 06, 2017  01:31

Why is my Workflow is sending 8 to 15 emails

Hi Everyone, I have this workflow that has been running fine. But starting last week every time that it will run it will send around 8 to 15 e...

Enable field in form if form is approved

i created a custom list in sharepoint 2013.There is a column in the form which should be enabled only when form is approved.how can i apply condi...