Capability Sort By

Need to create an Organizational Unit object in AD...

Hi all, In Nintex Workflow it is possible to create an AD group using "Create AD group" action. Once the object is created in AD using Nintex ...

• By rafalp
  • November 09, 2017  05:23

A regular expression to exclude a word/string

I am in need of help with adding to a Regular Expression. I currently have a field on my Nintex form that captures a prefix, with an expression o...

Lazy Approval Stops working after moving Central A...

I recently added an app server to my sharepoint farm. I moved the central admin away from the WFE to the app server. Lazy approval stopped workin...

Formatting rule hiccup? Functionality not respondi...

I have a form that has been used about 2800 times. A user just came to me today saying she experienced a problem with the form. The formatting ru...

• By yvette
  • November 09, 2017  02:53

Set Edit Mode on the Library list

Dear all, I have a Library list. I want to have a Edit function above all list items. But as a default, it only have "New document" and "Drag fi...

"Hyperlink text to display" token is bei...

In a notification (both independently, and in a task notification), I'll insert a link with reference token for both the URL and the hyperlink te...

Location of workflows

Hi. How do I find out where all my Nintex workflows are located. On the Subscription overview page, it says I have 16 Production workflows but I...

• By jekng
  • November 08, 2017  17:17

Required field indicators on form labels

When a label is associated with a control whose Validation settings set to Required = Yes, a red asterisk ( * ) is shown with the label as a visu...

Mixed formatting with a Calculated Value

By way of example, let's say I have the following three Single Line Text fields on a form: firstName lastName jobTitle and my Calculated ...

SQL request stored procedure parameter

Is it possible to base a SQL Store Procedure parameter off of another SQL request drop down selection on the same form? I have one field 'Pay...

How is the delegate notified when a task is escala...

When a flexi task uses the "Delegate task" type of escalation, how is the delegate notified that they now have a task assigned to them? I see ...

LinkButton ReqField Validation Issue

Hi, I'm trying to create our first Nintex Form, and was doing OK so far, but then I came across something I can't figure out. In order to replic...