Capability Sort By

How to add a yes or no box to approval email?

I have an approval email that gets sent out and sometimes the approvers need to request a secondary approval. I would like for them to be able to...

fn-Currency in EUR

Hi, I'm trying to convert the output of a variable, so that the number is displayed as currency. But it only shows $ USD. The List-Column is se...

I have published a blog some days back (around 11 ...

Hi, This is Manisankar. I have published a blog some days back (around 11 th October). Is it going to publish in recent Community news as bec...

Copy to SharePoint action

I have set up the "copy to sharepoint" action to copy attachments to a different library. It works well, but some of the attachments have the sam...

• By michuk
  • October 26, 2017  01:06

Condition on starting a workflow

Hello, I need help for a workflow that I am trying to make So here is the thing : I have created a issue tracker with the assigned to fie...

Scheduling a site workflow ends unexpectedly with ...

I’ve a site workflow with just one action (Email notification). The workflow works perfectly fine if I start it manually, but adding a schedule...

• By nirmala
  • October 25, 2017  21:50

Retreive workflow task approval URL

Nintex Community, When a flexi-task is assigned, what is the best way to extract the task 'approval url' when not using emails? I have a list ...

send email not working consistently (SharePoint ...

Hello all, can't get the Send an Email to work, yesterday for some unknown reason it worked one time (one email) then I noticed the notifications...

Seperate workflow for sub tasks and parent tasks.

I'm looking to create separate workflows for a subtask and parent task within a task list. What I'm trying to accomplish is that only the parent ...

Custom Button On Display Form?

I've added a custom button to a Nintex form - it is only showing on the Edit and New forms Is there a way to get this thing to show on the Displ...

• By yarbrb1
  • October 25, 2017  12:30

How do I Auto-fill a date based on the condition o...

I have a status field (dropdown) with 7 total options. And 2 date fields (date picker). 2 of the options are Started and Completed. And the ...

Howto: Add links to an event description (multilin...

Hello everyone, I am trying to insert http links into the description field of an event in a SharePoint calender list using Nintex Workflow fo...

• By mh02
  • October 25, 2017  09:36