Capability Sort By

Web Service to Resize an Image?

Hey folks! I'm struggling with an issue regarding photo size. We use DocGen, which won't allow us to use photos over 5MB (nor should it), and ...

• By rhia
  • October 13, 2017  21:19

Nintex Startform Editing

So a little system background before asking my question. I am using Sharepoint 2013 with Nintex Workflow, I've created a List workflow along ...

Validate repeating section date to be 30 days from...

I've always struggled working with dates. And here comes this one, if someone can help with this, that would be great. I've got a repeating se...

Sql query field doesn't keep the saved data in...

Hi, I've a form that has a sql query that brings data on the form. Once the user selects from the drop down menu, it saves it correctly. The inf...

setting a condition based on column name and modif...

Hi I created a workflow and I have a loop that is set to start if changes are made to four columns. Lets say my columns are f1, f2, f3, or f4. ...

• By vyking
  • October 13, 2017  12:41

Move (not copy) a list item (not a document) from ...

While I saw many answers, none of them suggested a simple verifiable solution. Here is a scenario. There is a list. There is a Nintex form ass...

• By slyfox
  • October 13, 2017  11:22

Help with calendar-based workflow and autopopulati...

I'm pretty new to Nintex and workflows in general. I have been tasked with building a workflow based on a calendar list in SharePoint 2010 where...

• By weberk
  • October 13, 2017  09:59

AutoSave Function - Javascript

Hi all, I'm trying to implement an autosave function on one of my forms - http://www.ashu-tosh.com/2017/01/nintex-forms- implementing-auto-s...

Issues changing Radio button choice selection base...

I am creating an IT checklist form that has a Choice control with three radio buttons to allow a Manager to ‘approve’, or ‘reject’ a checklist ba...

• By caonabo
  • October 13, 2017  07:39

move to the precedent component

How can I move to the precedent component (like the yellow Line in the screenshot)

Why is Nintex Workflow Flexi Task erroring out on ...

My Flexi Task action is erroring out on the reminder date and I have not been able to figure out why. There are three reminders, three days apart...

Redirect to different site on cancel

So I know how to redirect after the save button is clicked but I want to redirect to another site when the cancel button is clicked. I know how...

• By shuttjo
  • October 13, 2017  05:44