Capability Sort By

Issues changing Radio button choice selection base...

I am creating an IT checklist form that has a Choice control with three radio buttons to allow a Manager to ‘approve’, or ‘reject’ a checklist ba...

• By caonabo
  • October 13, 2017  07:39

move to the precedent component

How can I move to the precedent component (like the yellow Line in the screenshot)

Why is Nintex Workflow Flexi Task erroring out on ...

My Flexi Task action is erroring out on the reminder date and I have not been able to figure out why. There are three reminders, three days apart...

Redirect to different site on cancel

So I know how to redirect after the save button is clicked but I want to redirect to another site when the cancel button is clicked. I know how...

• By shuttjo
  • October 13, 2017  05:44

component in nintex that can return to the first c...

I have 3 component approved request, if user 2 does not approve the user's job 1, the user 2 must return a notification to user 1 to correct subs...

Force refresh the nintex form using javascript

Here is the scenario. We are using flexi task form in which we would like to display 2 values, one is from the associated list item and the other...

Can I connect to Hawkeye data in Office 365 Power ...

We have a requirement to display workflow metrics in SharePoint pages. We use Office 365 Power BI to display metrics on SharePoint pages. Offi...

• By cott
  • October 12, 2017  18:10

calendar icon past 2007

We have a form that asks for DOB. When the user clicks on the calendar icon to change the date, it only goes back to 2007. If we choose a date in...

SharePoint 2013 - Import Workflow "unexpected...

When I try to import an exported workflow, I get an "Unexpected Error". This doesn't happen all the time so I can't figure out what could be cau...

Copying an item to a dynamic Document Set

I am trying to create a workflow to move an uploaded document from a "drop off" library to a particular document set. The workflow needs to do th...

• By vanrich
  • October 12, 2017  09:09

Workflow: Creating Item in different list works (m...

I have a workflow with a Create Item step that creates a new list item in a different list of my SharePoint site. The Create Item settings (scree...

this task is currently locked by a running workflo...

Hi to all, I am using nintex workflow on sharepoint and I have a problem with a workflow that i created currently. Whenever I want to edit an el...