Capability Sort By
Rank

Do I need to republish all workflows to see them i...

Hi! According to the https://help.nintex.com/en-US/insight/#hawkeye/mainhelp/TRB-NoDataHE.htm I should republish each from my workflows to ...

Customization Nintex Form

Hello guys! Can you help me? I want to customize my Nintex On Primesses form with the code below. I tried inserting it ...

No "Workflow Inventory" option in Centra...

All, we have 3 SharePoint 2010 farms running Nintex Workflow 2.5.4.0 (Enterprise) - DB version 2.0.8.0. On all 3 of them, I cannot find the "Wo...

Nintex forms userProfileLookup not picking the Dep...

Hi All, I have a Request form in which the RequestedBy user loaded at first and i want to show the department and workphone of the curre...

solution nintexworkflow2013core.wsp is not deploye...

hi i am trying to install nintexworkflow2013 to sharepoint server but this error happening " Preparing files... ... ... Detected SharePoint...

Nintex sometime assigns task to AD user and someti...

I have two users as follows and currently I am logged in as form authentication. i:0#.w|mydomain\userb and i:0#.f|ldapmember|userb Proble...

Custome Javascript to update a text box not workin...

Hi All, I am having a form with multiple sections. This sections have a show/hide logic rule based on a text field. So e.g. if text field has ...

Pending vs Not Started

I have a Flexi Task where it is assigned to 10 people. If 1 of the 10 approve the other 9 do not need to approve and it moves to the next part o...

Automating the selection of an item in a choice fi...

I have a choice field where multiple items can be selected. There is one instance where if a users selects a Virtual Desktop, they also need to h...

• By jvolk85
  • October 27, 2017  12:14

How can I retrieve the comments of a Request Revie...

Hi, I'm working with state machine and flexi tasks. The state machine looks like this: State A: First Level of approval State B: Second Lev...

Does any of you are having issues with the clasic ...

I have a classic task form. The user is using an iPad. He/She select the decision (Approved or Reject). When OK is clicked an error message appea...

Workflow To Assign Item From Another List

I am working on a form where an end user can request a promo code. The promo codes are generated by the vendor and given to us, so I was hoping ...