Capability Sort By

Email History

Good Day, I was wondering if you could give me some ideas about how create a Email history in Sharepoint, Nintex. What I need is create a email h...

Multiple approvers attach multiple files

Hello all. I need to create an expense approval workflow which includes the following: - there are many contributors/approvers in the workflow ...

How can I send an email notification of a rejectio...

I have an Assign Flexi task configured. If a user clicks reject, I would like to send an email to the person who submitted the request. What is t...

Font size changes when form is opened

Hello all. We recently started using Nintex Forms, and this is my first post here I have noticed that when I open a responsive form in new, d...

Nintex Form with large Repeating Section failing

Hello Everyone, We have a Repeating Section with 14 columns . And the SharePoint list is being updated by an SSIS package in the backend. One...

i have a WF in which fields are disabled and these...

i have a WF in which fields are disabled initially and these fields are enabled once form is approved. How do i make sure these fields are manda...

Can a change from a previous flow be picked up by ...

Hi All! I have a Nintex flow on a Sharepoint library with documents that change quite often and each change needs to be approved by the manage...

• By av0106
  • November 14, 2017  02:06

Copy attachment is returning a blank collection

I'm having an issue whee I'm trying to copy attachments from the a list item using the below workflow. It works on one list but on another list a...

Community News - November 13, 2017

Community News - November 13, 2017 What's new: Nintex Workflow for Salesforce! We're taking Nintex Workflow Cloud to Salesforc...

• By
  • November 13, 2017  14:07

fn-IsCurrentUser condition for more than one user....

Is it possible to use fn-IsCurrentUser to identify multiple users? I want to be able to show or hide a form control depending on who the user is...

• By dstarr
  • November 13, 2017  13:10

Nintex Forms Connected Columns

I am experiencing an issue with the Nintex forms and their connected columns. I have 5 content types for the Library and created a form for ea...

In a workflow can I set the "From" email...

Is it at all possible to have the "From" address dynamically populated as the Initiator value for an email notification? This WORKS fine for "To"...