Capability Sort By

Using the Create Item in Another Site Action acros...

In SharePoint 2010 this was not a problem; but now that we're migrating to SharePoint 2016, we are having problems reconfiguring the Create Item ...

• By r_salas
  • November 02, 2017  13:03

Don't want workflow to increase version number...

We have a need to run a workflow on documents without increasing the version number of the document. This is a controlled document situation wher...

• By reneep
  • November 02, 2017  11:00

Enterprise Licensing

Hello I am new to the Nintex community. I wanted to ask a question concerning the enterprise licensing. I have development and production license...

Cannot view site workflow inventory.

I am owner of a Sharepoint site with around 20 workflows running on a particular list. Yesterday I had an issue reaching the workflow inventory ...

Lazy Approval is intermittent

I have been getting complaints about Lazy Approval not working. So I submitted forms on the same list from desktop and mobile, and approved them ...

Workflow Task List Name

Hello, I've a Content Type Workflow that is registered with following configuration Tasklist => Tasks History List => Workflow History ...

• By dgullo
  • November 02, 2017  06:56

Nintex Form not working inside workflow

Hi, I created Nintex Form inside Request Data action but I am seeing this: and when I set Form type to default I see the normal sharepoi...

Unable to find the Custom Javascript text area in ...

Hi, Recently i have started working on Nintex Responsive Forms, I am trying to call the REST APIs in the Nintex Responsive forms. I searched...

Copy previous row data into new row in repeated se...

I have a repeating section on my form When i click on the 'Add new row' action the above data should be copied over to the new row as shown b...

Set variable with multiple values

Hi team, I have a list which is used to send email to notifications to peoples in "CC Email To" field. In that field, I used person name and the...

How to stop a workflow from running again when an ...

I have a basic email workflow setup which triggers when my list Status field is marked as Complete . The workflow settings are setup to run whe...

Can not Check Out List item

I have a WF where the purpose is to check for any items left checked out at the end of the day and then via the WF check in the item and also upd...