Capability Sort By

How do I include all the "Assigned to" i...

I have a workflow that sends a task to multiple individuals listed in a people picker field of a list. When it creates the task, it sends separat...

Initiation Screen required - text variable

On a SharePoint library workflow, in O365, on my initiation screen I have a text variable that I want to make required, but don't see any handy b...

• By jster24
  • November 28, 2017  10:44

Assign user to WF after WF has started

I have a situation where I have a Flexi Task Workflow (delegate is not checked) that has kicked off for about 20 items that are still pending and...

Request Timed out creating item

Odd issue that only some of my users are experiencing on a particular list/workflow. They're getting an error when creating an item that has a Ni...

• By nj
  • November 28, 2017  08:02

How do i change the css style of a date field in N...

i want to add a border around the date field in Nintex forms as it is possible for title fields. Title fields and all other controls have a c...

• By marvman
  • November 28, 2017  07:29

Refresh Calculated Value form field by JavaScript....

Hi all, we have a requirement to force a calculated form field to refresh. It has a variable of ErrorCount. It is not connected to any SharePoin...

How to get last Sharepoint list item by using look...

Hi How we can return last sharepoint list item by using lookup function, I am using given below lookup but it is return value for first list...

• By mhashmi
  • November 28, 2017  03:22

lookup to a list on a different page / site ?

Hello, I am trying to implement the lookup function to check the selected value from a drop down and then show me the result from column Mana...

• By bimi82
  • November 28, 2017  01:20

Pains using JavaScript in Nintex Forms

Hi All I asked this question at the end of an answred thread ( https://community.nintex.com/message/73682-re-print-a-js-var-value-to-a-single...

• By harryr
  • November 28, 2017  00:31

Multiple filter in lookup function on Nintex Form

Hi Nintex Gurus, Can we have two filters in one lookup function like filter on Title and Created columns in lookup function on Nintex Form ...

• By mhashmi
  • November 28, 2017  00:07

CAML Query in REST API for Nintex forms

Hi All, Am trying to fetch the records which is matching to CAML query, but how to pass CAML Query in Nintex REST API. function getQuestion...

Attachment Control inside Nintex repeating Section...

Is there any way to add the attachments inside the Nintex repeating section? If yes, Would you please explain the following things, 1. How to ad...

• By croos
  • November 27, 2017  21:07