Capability Sort By

sql request control - user name expected

Good day, This is the first time I have tried to use the sql request control and I am getting the following error when I try and test: Test ...

Nintex Form back end shows one layout but the prev...

Hello! I'm in the final stages of the development of my Nintex Form. While the rules have been the hardest to learn for me what's more frustratin...

fn formula required for Nintex form

I need a formula for the expression which has the rule the column must have a date (in below format) or TBC. It is text column. I have the f...

• By michuk
  • January 05, 2018  05:11

Does Nintex Qualifies as a dispatch and mobility s...

By Dispatch i mean a task management \ ticketing system including routing ,Map integration , scheduling.

we have an ASP.NET Dispatch web application ,Can w...

We integrates also with EXT.NET framework and with SQL server . how can we benefit from Nintex workflows and maintaining our application forms an...

Get multiple users from Person field

Hi, I have a question how to get multiple users from one Person field and add each user in their own Assign Flexi Task? The number of users i...

How to configure a form rule to evaluate on multip...

I'm building out a form for our HR department and I'm having some issues getting a rule to function correctly. I have have drop down control that...

Managed Metadata Field CSS

Hi everyone, I'm new to Nintex forms 2013 and am running into an issue with the display formatting of a managed metadata field. For some reason,...

Collection Variables not showing in target collect...

I am very new with SP and Nintex, please be patient with me as I try to explain what I need to accomplish! I have a SP data list with about 50...

Question - Publish Form or Workflow without interf...

Hi. Quick question. I am still new to Nintex. Is there a way to publish a form or work flow without interfering with the users. Currently if I...

• By gregr
  • January 04, 2018  10:41

Update 1-3 Records on List B based on Status field...

I am attempting to use a Nintex workflow to update the status field in List B based on the status of a field in List A. The common link between t...

Repeating section

A calculated value that shows the total of a number field which is inside a repeating section. The calculated value is showing only the first re...

• By anjali
  • January 03, 2018  03:38