Capability Sort By

Nintex task forms View mode in IE 11

We are using Nintex forms for customizing out task form. The workflow task form is not opening in IE 11 browser in view mode once it is submitted...

Adding options in choice fields dynamically in Nin...

I have a requirement where i need to calculate last 10 week ending dates of the week(Saturday) and the future Week end dates of the current year ...

Workflow got stuck at Set a Condition Step

We figured it out some of the workflows got stuck at Set a Condition Step and it does not go through to the next state. It happens randomly. We s...

• By Pyae
  • November 22, 2017  22:49

Confirmation Message - Save & Submit button

hi All, may i know when i click on 'cancel' in the confirmation message trigger by "Save & Submit" button but then the form still submit. ...

• By goh6613
  • November 22, 2017  18:25

Delete All Items from a List

I am working on a workflow that is giving me trouble. My intent is to start the workflow by deleting all the items in a list and then repopula...

• By mxolen
  • November 22, 2017  14:44

Workflow to Split Large .csv File

We have an incredibly large .csv file (160,000+ rows) that I have manually split into smaller files of +/- 10,000 rows. This files contains all t...

Loop though a list to generate an email based on a...

I'm in need of expertise and guidance with creating a workflow that will loop though a list of data and trigger an email based on a column variab...

Create item in list using variable for list URL?

I have a workflow that uses a workflow variable to store the URL of a list. I need to be able to create an item in the list using this variable. ...

Send SMS through workflow

Does anyone know if it is possible to send an SMS message through Nintex workflow without having to use a 3rd party vendor? I did read this ...

Form background image doesn't show

Hello all. I have a Form to which I have set a background image (located in Site Assets library). Within the Form Designer I can see the image a...

Error approving Nintex Form Flexi-task on Mobile d...

I am getting a SharePoint Error after approving a flexi-task generated from a NINTEX workflow using a mobile device. I am using NINTEX Forms t...

• By tendenc
  • November 22, 2017  08:14

How can I set up the workflow to send a rejected a...

I am new to Nintex and thought this would have to be simple, but all the discussions I have seen are very complex. I have a single approval that ...

• By davdaj
  • November 22, 2017  07:59