Capability Sort By

Attachment Control inside Nintex repeating Section...

Is there any way to add the attachments inside the Nintex repeating section? If yes, Would you please explain the following things, 1. How to ad...

• By croos
  • November 27, 2017  21:07

Apply CSS on a Panel in Repeating section

I've got a repeating section that contains a panel, (only one panel), which I want to Hide based on a condition. My condition is based of a sin...

Missing "create item in another site"

I am creating a workflow to copy a list time to another sub site however I am missing the option to "create item in another site"

Disable Flexi-task Escalation

If I set the Escalation Minutes, Hours, and Days to zero in the Flexi-Task, does that disable escalation? Or does that mean it will instantly es...

Community News - November 27, 2017

Community News - November 27, 2017 New in the Nintex Product Blog! We just released Nintex Workflow for Box, and we're already ad...

• By
  • November 27, 2017  09:10

Multiple Choice options being saved as ID's

Hello! I think I'm going a little mad.... I've created a lookup list, which I use as my source for List Lookup Fields. I want to save the c...

Permissions on Approval workflow

What permission should a employee have on the site and list? Employee should have Site - contribute list - contribute in advances option of...

Hide Painel in Form

Hello! I need a help with a rule in a form in Nintex. Inside the form I have the field "items", where the user will select the item that you wa...

Set A Field action not showing the correct fields

I've created a field in my SP Library called 'Change of Details View'. I want to update the field to '1' so that the Workflow will send an email ...

Nintex Forms distance between Radio Buttons

Hallo, i've tried to get a greater distance between the Radio Buttons. I've tried everything in the Settings to get a better distance....

Copy Web Page

Hi, I use Nintex Workflow on SharePoint Server 2013. When I copy a page with different Web Parts from one page library to an other page library v...

• By firster
  • November 27, 2017  01:07

How do I create a workflow to copy some fields of ...

I have two related SharePoint lists; List A uses a SharePoint assigned ID number that becomes the Case ID number for the related List B. I would ...