Capability Sort By

Query Country or Language from LDAP?

I would like to use notifications for users with multiple languages. For this i will store the text for the notification in a workflow variable. ...

Document Approval Workflow

I have implemented an approval workflow in a controlled document library. The workflow is triggered when a new document is uploaded or an existin...

Some questions about Document Generation

Hi everybody, due to our following migration from OnPrem-SharePoint 2013 to 2016 we will also upgrade the installed Nintex Workflow/Forms-vers...

Disable item menu on “Folders”

Hi, I published a workflow where a user starts it manually from the item menu. Just wondering how to disable item menu on “ Folder ”? it would b...

• By jayesh
  • November 06, 2017  01:31

Why is my Workflow is sending 8 to 15 emails

Hi Everyone, I have this workflow that has been running fine. But starting last week every time that it will run it will send around 8 to 15 e...

Enable field in form if form is approved

i created a custom list in sharepoint 2013.There is a column in the form which should be enabled only when form is approved.how can i apply condi...

SharePoint workflows trial version

How can i download nintex workflow for SharePoint 2013 from your website?? I need the free trial of Sharepoint 2013 workflows. Thanks ...

• By aespo94
  • November 04, 2017  17:00

Create new form from scratch and select fields

How would I create a blank form and drag and drop only fields I need. Currently the form gets automatically populated with all the fields found i...

Nintex form version

Greetings: Is there a way to programmatically obtain the version number of the latest published form for display on that form? The version num...

• By baltner
  • November 03, 2017  14:45

Find approver of a Flexi Task sent to a Sharepoint...

I need to find the approver of a flexi-task that was sent to a Sharepoint Group. The "Create individual tasks for all group members" is checked....

Default value resetting form field in edit mode

In a Nintex form in New mode, I am defaulting a field to "Current User" however that user can select a different person in the field. Field type...

Web Requests on Task Form not saving selections?

I have multiple tasks. At task 5, the task form has some Web Requests that are treated as drop downs. Approver 5 sets these few fields, and I hav...

• By nj
  • November 03, 2017  08:33