Capability Sort By

Mixed formatting with a Calculated Value

By way of example, let's say I have the following three Single Line Text fields on a form: firstName lastName jobTitle and my Calculated ...

SQL request stored procedure parameter

Is it possible to base a SQL Store Procedure parameter off of another SQL request drop down selection on the same form? I have one field 'Pay...

How is the delegate notified when a task is escala...

When a flexi task uses the "Delegate task" type of escalation, how is the delegate notified that they now have a task assigned to them? I see ...

Do not display tasks in task list if user is not i...

I can easily create a view of tasks assigned to [Me]. What I would like to do is to be able to filter the view so that the users only sees the t...

• By stempb
  • November 08, 2017  10:13

Setting Choice Control (Option, Checkboxes, List) ...

Hello Devs and Community, We have a form that we are trying to make ADA - Compliant since that is starting to become Law. We noticed that our ...

Dynamically add Options to Select

Overview : We use and external data lookup and in turn populate form elements. One of the pieces retrieved is added to a Select element on the...

• By billr
  • November 08, 2017  09:04

Missing WEB Request control in Nintex Forms 2013

Hi, I am using the Nintex Forms Version: 2.11.0.1. I am trying to find the "WEB REQUEST" in Nintex on premise version. Can any one guide me ...

Configuring a Workflow to send an alert when days ...

I need to send an email alert if 7 days have gone by since a date was entered in a field called 'Start Date'. In the Calculate Date field I've...

Unwanted spaces in Email notifications and to wide...

Hello All, I have been facing an issue with all my email notifications in an workflow. I need to insert a table with borders, tried with ninte...

Nintex approval workflow task complete from custom...

I have created simple approval workflow. When user add data to custom list through HTML / jQuery / SharePoint REST API workflow will start and cr...

Wait for Item Update with matching RegEx on Choice...

In Nintex 2016 (v4.2.2.0), the "wait for item update" action does not allow for multiple conditions. I've read and successfully used Vadim Tabak...

How to pause for duration, unless action is taken

In a process I am asking for information. If I do not receive this information after 7 days I need to move on. I thought I could use a parallel...