Capability Sort By

Workflow actions based on a condition

I am very new to Nintex, working on my second workflow and I've hit a wall in the best way to begin my workflow. On my initial Nintex form the us...

Adding the completed form as an attachment in the ...

Dear Nintexers, The Flexi Task workflow email that is sent has a link to the form submitted (Context Item Display Name), and the normal Click ...

On click of Nintex Workflow for O365 Trial version...

I have installed trial version of Nintex Workflow to O365 site. On click of the Workflow app, NintexWorkflowforOffice365/Launch.aspx keeps loadin...

• By ap_k
  • November 29, 2017  02:44

Create folder showing weird behaviour using Nintex...

If the new folder ends with the same name as the parent folder i.e. <AAA>/< BBB >/<folder BBB > then folder BBB is not getti...

Panels and all controls inside the panel won't...

Hi all. I updated Nintex Forms 2013 to version 2.11.1.0 and after that the following error shows on every responsive form where panel controls a...

Rank

Suggestions for dealing with multi-value fields

Hi all, If I transmit a multi-value field to Hawkeye, the table gets some pretty messy looking data. e.g. I've got a field where the user has...

Accessing a Nintex Form Variable in Workflow

I've created a Nintex form variable that is set from a dropdown list. How do I access that from the workflow? I tried setting a workflow variable...

• By rogerb
  • November 28, 2017  13:49

Custom Action

I am creating a custom action through Visual Studio. I added a reference to Spire.Pdf. I deployed the custom action and added the custom action t...

Delegate task on behalf of another

We have admin assistants who need to delegate their manager's task to someone else, but they're not able to since it seems like the only people t...

Account Nintex Schedule Workflow use

Hello, I want to know whose account does Nintex use to trigger schedule workflows? And is it possible I can change it to use 'Site Collection...

Next and Previous buttons that save and go to next...

I would like to know how to create a next and previous button that saves and move to the next or previous records in the list. I have the previo...

How do I include all the "Assigned to" i...

I have a workflow that sends a task to multiple individuals listed in a people picker field of a list. When it creates the task, it sends separat...