Capability Sort By

Allow end user to cancel the in-progress or approv...

Generally when end user submit their application, i will set the permission as Read (application will use for evidence, not allow them to modify ...

• By stz
  • November 19, 2017  18:05

After removing and adding Nintex apps to my web si...

Needed to remove Nintex apps to save a site as a template. After adding both apps Nintex Workflows and Nintex forms, I can't see the Nintex icons...

• By texodi
  • November 18, 2017  15:44

Update task form to display edited item

Hello. in our wokflows omce users submit a process we modified the task form so users see everything when opening the approval task form. However...

Problems with starting a conditional workflow when...

I have a strange problem. Workflow-1 - I have 1 workflow that runs on creation of an item. This workflow updates several fields. Workflow-2 ...

Date field based on other field entry

In my form, I have a field "Send to QA" with Yes/no dropdown. I need a date field that will populate when set to Yes. Any idea how I should do ...

• By uvdw100
  • November 17, 2017  11:10

Nintex Workflow menu missing from Central Administ...

Hello erveryone, I just stumbled into a problem. I just download the latest release of Nintex Workflow from the community portal and put the i...

• By mh02
  • November 17, 2017  08:53

extract information and store as workflow variable...

Sharepoint and workflow 2013 I get the following information in a web service <GetUserLoginFromEmail xmlns=" http://schemas.microsoft.com/shar...

Why is a Task Form Control setting back a (List) I...

Within a task form of a "Request approval" I want to display the title of the list item on which the workflow is running on. But after I submit t...

• By joese
  • November 17, 2017  06:07

Replace polish characters in a string

Hi, I need to find a way to replace polish characters (diactric) in a string/text. I need to replace "ŻÓŁĆĘŚĄŹŃżółćęśąźń" to "ZOLCESAZNzolcesa...

• By rafalp
  • November 17, 2017  05:50

Settings in Forms not showing

Hi All, I have a very strange and annoying issue with Nintex Forms 2013 ( 2.11.0.1 ) where I can't see the contents of controls when trying to...

Nintex Forms 2013 - People/ Date Picker got a tran...

Hey guys, First off, this is my First Post , and English isn't my native Language, so sorry for possible upcoming mistakes. So iam using N...

How to download a trial version of Nintex Workflow...

How to download a trial version of Nintex workflow for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2016. I have already submitted my details in the following ...