Capability Sort By

Nintex Workflow in Workflow Tasks List

Hi every one, I wonder if anybody can give me a hint. I have the following constellation, List Master and a List Slave within the Slave List I ...

• By kani
  • November 10, 2017  05:31

SQL request result not visible or not changable

Hi all, I have a query action within my form that gives back a number of project numbers as dropdown. The user can choose whatever project...

• By mai-kel
  • November 10, 2017  00:08

can't write a value to content control

Hi, Below is a simple workflow where I upload a document and an approval is requested. Once the approver approves, the content controls inside...

How to find folder from where the workflow started...

Hi My list has a folder structure (business requirement). In my workflow, I need to know location from where a new item has been created. If it ...

• By slyfox
  • November 09, 2017  12:56

Display Logo in Mobile Devices

How do you display company logo on the body section of the email on iPhone or iPad that is generated by nintex workflow?

Custom DateTime field and repeating sections.

Since SP's DateTime control does not allow me to let the user specify anything non-date I use a text box and a jquery calendar control and set th...

• By gregr
  • November 09, 2017  09:19

Form formatting issues

I have a form that has a label, drop down box and then 3 images next to the drop down. The images are hidden until a selection is made in the dro...

• By jvolk85
  • November 09, 2017  09:02

FormData is missing under ItemProperties

I am trying to use the formdata in the query xml. But I don't see any formdata under item properties when I click Insert reference. What Am I mis...

List Form not showing up on Page

Hello Devs and Community, In our DEV environment we have created a number of forms and started adding them to pages using the List Form Web Pa...

Need to create an Organizational Unit object in AD...

Hi all, In Nintex Workflow it is possible to create an AD group using "Create AD group" action. Once the object is created in AD using Nintex ...

• By rafalp
  • November 09, 2017  05:23

A regular expression to exclude a word/string

I am in need of help with adding to a Regular Expression. I currently have a field on my Nintex form that captures a prefix, with an expression o...

Formatting rule hiccup? Functionality not respondi...

I have a form that has been used about 2800 times. A user just came to me today saying she experienced a problem with the form. The formatting ru...

• By yvette
  • November 09, 2017  02:53