Capability Sort By

Suggestions for dealing with multi-value fields

Hi all, If I transmit a multi-value field to Hawkeye, the table gets some pretty messy looking data. e.g. I've got a field where the user has...

Accessing a Nintex Form Variable in Workflow

I've created a Nintex form variable that is set from a dropdown list. How do I access that from the workflow? I tried setting a workflow variable...

• By rogerb
  • November 28, 2017  13:49

Custom Action

I am creating a custom action through Visual Studio. I added a reference to Spire.Pdf. I deployed the custom action and added the custom action t...

Delegate task on behalf of another

We have admin assistants who need to delegate their manager's task to someone else, but they're not able to since it seems like the only people t...

Account Nintex Schedule Workflow use

Hello, I want to know whose account does Nintex use to trigger schedule workflows? And is it possible I can change it to use 'Site Collection...

Next and Previous buttons that save and go to next...

I would like to know how to create a next and previous button that saves and move to the next or previous records in the list. I have the previo...

How do I include all the "Assigned to" i...

I have a workflow that sends a task to multiple individuals listed in a people picker field of a list. When it creates the task, it sends separat...

Initiation Screen required - text variable

On a SharePoint library workflow, in O365, on my initiation screen I have a text variable that I want to make required, but don't see any handy b...

• By jster24
  • November 28, 2017  10:44

Assign user to WF after WF has started

I have a situation where I have a Flexi Task Workflow (delegate is not checked) that has kicked off for about 20 items that are still pending and...

Request Timed out creating item

Odd issue that only some of my users are experiencing on a particular list/workflow. They're getting an error when creating an item that has a Ni...

• By nj
  • November 28, 2017  08:02

How do i change the css style of a date field in N...

i want to add a border around the date field in Nintex forms as it is possible for title fields. Title fields and all other controls have a c...

• By marvman
  • November 28, 2017  07:29

Refresh Calculated Value form field by JavaScript....

Hi all, we have a requirement to force a calculated form field to refresh. It has a variable of ErrorCount. It is not connected to any SharePoin...