Capability Sort By

Updating current version of Nintex Forms and Workf...

I have been tasked with updating our current installs of Nintex Forms and Workflow. We are currently on version 2.9.0.0 for Forms and version ...

• By jvolk85
  • December 11, 2017  10:49

Why is extra space getting added to my panels?

Not sure what is going on here. The borders of my panels are becoming askew when going from Design mode to Live/Preview mode. Everything loo...

Nintex Form Print to PDF Formatting

Hi folks, We are running Nintex Forms with the Print to PDF feature on a 2013 farm. I've got a custom form with lots of metadata, but unfortun...

• By kofuji
  • December 11, 2017  09:08

For Each Loop Loops Too Many Times

I have a list of all the sites in our site collection. For each site, the members and owners are populated. I add each member and owner to their ...

Rank

Suspendend and Terminated workflows in Inventory L...

Hi all! I have a production tenant and Nintex Hawkeye subscription gathering workflow's data. I wanted to use Inventory Lense to see where are...

Add document to nintex form in the new form

Add document to nintex form in the new form by default

how to copy workflow history even if i delete item...

Hello i want to copy list items from one list to another list and delete list items in first list items after copying. copying the list items...

Nintex workflow on SharePoint 2013 Project Web App...

We are currently using Nintex on SharePoint 2013 Project Web App. I have a list template that is used across multiple subsites that captures the ...

Nintex Mobile Barcode using

Hello, Can we scan a barcode with Nintex mobile and the application opens a file corresponding to the scanned product, please ? Thanks f...

• By shirley
  • December 11, 2017  02:40

I want to set column1(for ex) value into multiple ...

Hi Emily Billing ‌, I have column (for ex column name is SupplierName) and I have a value in that field, I want to update same value in the m...

Create Outlook Calendar Event

Hi, Im just trying to create a simple vacation approval request here. Item gets created in SharePoint list with dates for leave item get sen...

• By loftus
  • December 10, 2017  18:09

Get Lookup values on nintex workflow

I'm working with a nintex form to implement changes at some process in the company. I have a field in it form called Process. It is a choice fie...